DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

so, with a day left and desperation setting in I decided to browse Facebook. Call me a creeper if you will but I DID NOT FRIEND HIM. I did check through is friend list because a while back girlknowsfootball mentioned that he was friending all the NU recruits. I didn't check back then, so I'm assuming that "all the NU recruits" meant more than 1. Looks like as of today he only has Yoshi on there. As for OSU recruits - 1. UCLA recruits, 4. Anthony Barr, Malcolm Jones, Cassius Marsh, Aramide Olaniyan. Either he was never adding NU recruits, or he removed the ones he added...but as of today we're not winning the battle of "facebook friends"

That says a lot without saying much (if that makes sense) and where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

I would say that we have lost him to the Bruins. :facepalm:

Just stay positive folks. Hopefully what I have heard is wrong and tomorrow we will snag owa and coop.

How good is your source? I'm hearing some conflicting info right now.

What is this 'conflicting info' you speak of??

Got an email from someone else stating Owa committed to Husker coaches.

I have no idea what to think. :ahhhhhhhh

Remember people, signing day is tomorrow and that makes tonight prime rumor time. I suggest not listening to anyone until HI says he is N or not.

since this will be my last owa post before i go to bed i need a moment to reflect......

owa you've been a great guy through this process and you've definetly kept me hooked

i hope you make a great choice that is best for you and i can hope you end up a husker

whatever happens thanks for the memories stud!!

as i go to sleep i hope i wake up with great news........

heres to you OWA!

• Fire 2