DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

on HI it says Owa has made decision??????????? wtf someone let me know whats going on

he has decided which school he will go to, but he is keeping it silent until tomorrow at 1:30ct.

he plans to let the coaches know tomorrow morning, and then will announce to everyone else including public, players, and recruiting websites at 1:30ct.

Did he say for sure he wasn't letting the coaches know until tomorrow morning?

He said at the earliest tonight, latest tomorrow morning.

on HI it says Owa has made decision??????????? wtf someone let me know whats going on

he has decided which school he will go to, but he is keeping it silent until tomorrow at 1:30ct.

he plans to let the coaches know tomorrow morning, and then will announce to everyone else including public, players, and recruiting websites at 1:30ct.

It wasnt set in stone. All he really said was he would let the coaches know of his decision before he announced on signing day.

It wasnt set in stone. All he really said was he would let the coaches know of his decision before he announced on signing day.

I hope you're saying he clued them in last night as to what his decision was? :clap

Okay, somebody in Lincoln go find Carl tomorrow morning and see if his is 1) calling around to maybe pick up a last minute replacement recruit or 2) on the phone spelling out "O-d-i-g-h-i-z-u-w-a" to the equipment staff.

lol :D

so, with a day left and desperation setting in I decided to browse Facebook. Call me a creeper if you will but I DID NOT FRIEND HIM. I did check through is friend list because a while back girlknowsfootball mentioned that he was friending all the NU recruits. I didn't check back then, so I'm assuming that "all the NU recruits" meant more than 1. Looks like as of today he only has Yoshi on there. As for OSU recruits - 1. UCLA recruits, 4. Anthony Barr, Malcolm Jones, Cassius Marsh, Aramide Olaniyan. Either he was never adding NU recruits, or he removed the ones he added...but as of today we're not winning the battle of "facebook friends"

• Fire 1

so, with a day left and desperation setting in I decided to browse Facebook. Call me a creeper if you will but I DID NOT FRIEND HIM. I did check through is friend list because a while back girlknowsfootball mentioned that he was friending all the NU recruits. I didn't check back then, so I'm assuming that "all the NU recruits" meant more than 1. Looks like as of today he only has Yoshi on there. As for OSU recruits - 1. UCLA recruits, 4. Anthony Barr, Malcolm Jones, Cassius Marsh, Aramide Olaniyan. Either he was never adding NU recruits, or he removed the ones he added...but as of today we're not winning the battle of "facebook friends"

:facepalm: good work.. but i really am not worried that we arent winning the FB friend battle.

• Fire 1

:facepalm: good work.. but i really am not worried that we arent winning the FB friend battle.

Ha! Pretty solid detective work. I thought I saw Quincy Enunwa was a friend...

• Fire 1

Im not a creeper either LOL, but i did go through his friends list and found Yoshi, E-Mart, and Enunwa. And I also came across Corey Cooper in his friends list

haha, me either. I was a little worried at a few of the OU coeds' profiles that were on there. How could you choose NU over this? SMOKIN HOT! - I think I'm going to commit to being their waterboy tomorrow.

n100000527138579_1051.jpgn504100516_7683.jpgn815505141_5308.jpg

• Fire 1

You guys are correct Enunwa is as well, I mispelled his last name when searching. Eric Martin is up there as well like someone else said. I went back a few years on UCLA's roster and there were another 4-5. I'm pathetic I know, but after tomorrow I can go back to getting work done, the next 23 hours will be a waste though.

• Fire 1

You guys are correct Enunwa is as well, I mispelled his last name when searching. Eric Martin is up there as well like someone else said. I went back a few years on UCLA's roster and there were another 4-5. I'm pathetic I know, but after tomorrow I can go back to getting work done, the next 23 hours will be a waste though.

Another good article on Owa watch. All three schools have their strong points and he is not letting it out until 11:30 PST tomorrow. (except calling some coaches tomorrow probably 30 mins before he announces) I am not going to disect this since it is just more of the same chitttttttttttt!

http://www.bustersports.com/blog/buster-blog/2010/02/02/owamagbe-odighizuwa-oregon-state-ucla-or-nebraska/

Rivals has teaser headline saying Owa has made decision. Did he acutally announce? Anybody got the info?

Old news.

He made his decision but has not yet informed anyone of it. He will call the coaches of each team and let them know about his decision tonight.