DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Jon Talman predicts that Owa and Cooper are both N. He makes his living posting information, speaking to HS recruits and everybody else involved with NU recruiting. He made his prediction based on all the information he has (which is some he cant share with HI). So it is more than a gut feeling for him. Crabtree knows his stuff about evaluating talent but not a damn thing about where kids will go.

:yeah That's just Crabtree being Crabtree. After all, Crabtree also predicts Cooper will pick Illinois, in spite of the fact that they don't even have a secondary coach. Crabtree might be crazy like a fox, but usually he's just crazy.

So if Owa signs on Wednesday...

What are we going to cheer at the games next fall?

you guys vote:

I'm going w/ "Zuw" or "Zuwa"

We could go with a "O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O" Just chant the o's like a gorilla sound.

Or we could replace SUUUUUUUH with a ZOOOOOOOOOO

Or even a hound dog howel like a Aw-oooooooooooohhhhhhhhwwwaaaaaaa

So my Mom is an alum at BGSU (bowling green) and our family always went to UNO vs BGSU hockey games. She would always chant this nonsense "ay ziggy zoomba zoombz" and embarrass the crap out of me.

Now with this mouthful of an Owamagbe Odighizuwa and how fun it is to say his name... it immediately reminded me of the chant found HERE. I am still trying to find an audio version of it - but I think we definitely need to adapt this to owa's name. o-wa-magbe o-dighi-zuwa! then the chorus can relate to the B-shirts as a whole :D

he plans to let the coaches know tomorrow morning, and then will announce to everyone else including public, players, and recruiting websites at 1:30ct.

Okay, somebody in Lincoln go find Carl tomorrow morning and see if his is 1) calling around to maybe pick up a last minute replacement recruit or 2) on the phone spelling out "O-d-i-g-h-i-z-u-w-a" to the equipment staff.

on HI it says Owa has made decision??????????? wtf someone let me know whats going on

he has decided which school he will go to, but he is keeping it silent until tomorrow at 1:30ct.

he plans to let the coaches know tomorrow morning, and then will announce to everyone else including public, players, and recruiting websites at 1:30ct.

Did he say for sure he wasn't letting the coaches know until tomorrow morning? On a negative note, Jeremy Crabtree has now changed his prediction to UCLA. :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1