DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I hate to be a debbie downer but i'm scared that Owa is going to OSU, Cooper is going to ND or Illinois, and Carnes is going to WKU. *gulp*

wah waaaaaah. Be optimistic! :lol: Everything will work out!

Well it's official on Rivals as tonight... Carnes is officially WKU's.

Where is it official again? You mean the part where he said he would officially announce on signing day?

I hate to be a debbie downer but i'm scared that Owa is going to OSU, Cooper is going to ND or Illinois, and Carnes is going to WKU. *gulp*

Where is it official again? You mean the part where he said he would officially announce on signing day?

I don't have a premium account but they posted a story on the WKU site today:

http://wku.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1046517&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

I'm very optimistic about owa. Less so with the other two I have seen very little to lead me to believe he would want to play anywhere else, as stated many times before our biggest problem is distance. With the time he is taking on this I'm extremly confident that he will realize distance is short term and his development into a supperior DE is long term.

:yeah

There is a new teaser on Rivals indicating some new info about Owa... anyone care to fill us in? I believe it is about how he came to the decision he will announce on Wednesday.

Without paraphrasing the article, let's just say NU is sitting pretty right now.

For those of you worried about his mom and the distance issue working against us, this article says otherwise.

• Fire 2

I feel like Urban Meyer; I say I am going to take a break then I end up not taking a break.

Owa said in that article that if distance was a factor he would already be committed to Oregon State.

With that said I dont see Oregon State as a player in this deal.

I feel like Urban Meyer; I say I am going to take a break then I end up not taking a break.

Owa said in that article that if distance was a factor he would already be committed to Oregon State.

With that said I dont see Oregon State as a player in this deal.

Sounds promising. Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

Thanks for clearing up all the mis-information people are spreading around here, its getting ridiculous

Until Wed, i will wait patiently for the good news :snacks:

The mis-information is being spread by folks who want to reach 50 pages for O.O. :-)

SheepdogMark

:laughpound

The Sheepdog strikes again!

Thanks for clearing up all the mis-information people are spreading around here, its getting ridiculous

Until Wed, i will wait patiently for the good news :snacks:

The mis-information is being spread by folks who want to reach 50 pages for O.O. :-)

SheepdogMark

:laughpound

The Sheepdog strikes again!

Good info on what UCLA has for depth and who they are targeting going in to Weds announcement.

http://ucla.freedomblogging.com/2010/01/29/recruiting-how-ucla-stacks-up-at-defensive-line/11057/

Info on OSU and their recruiting so far.

http://cliffkirkpatrick.mvourtown.com/2010/02/01/cliff-recruiting-review/