DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Don't feel bad braskipants this board is full of people that say stupid things, some of them even on purpose......or at least it seems like they can't help it.

I say we are getting all 3 recruits.

BTW- there was rumor that 3-5 current scholly players will be gone. Did we ever get rumors on who?

Don't feel bad braskipants this board is full of people that say stupid things, some of them even on purpose......or at least it seems like they can't help it.

I say we are getting all 3 recruits.

BTW- there was rumor that 3-5 current scholly players will be gone. Did we ever get rumors on who?

i could see okafor leaving. he's got two freshmen that were ahead of him on the depth chart

...just logged in for the first time in 24 hours. feel refreshed. had to +1 half a dozen posts that were critical of HuskerCrazy because aparently he fights back w/ the red button. Since I haven't been hit by the red button in at least 24 hours...

How do you make HuskerCrazy laugh on Saturday?

...tell him a joke on Wednesday.

A preemptive +1 for when HuskerCrazy gets his feelings hurt. Husker Crazy -> :LOLtartar <- kchusker_chris (this is just a joke so I hope no one really gets upset...)

• Fire 4

...just logged in for the first time in 24 hours. feel refreshed. had to +1 half a dozen posts that were critical of HuskerCrazy because aparently he fights back w/ the red button. Since I haven't been hit by the red button in at least 24 hours...

A preemptive +1 for when HuskerCrazy gets his feelings hurt. Husker Crazy -> :LOLtartar <- kchusker_chris (this is just a joke so I hope no one really gets upset...)

You got hit with red's even after saying it's just a joke. Ridiculous. Everyone, band together to get this man green again!

4 hours without Owa posts.... I can fix that.. Owa is a really good prospect. I wonder where he will go to school.

:facepalm:

Pretty good odds it's a Nebraska vs. Oregon State battle, with Mama wanting him to stay closer to home.

Mom wants what is best for him and said she will be happy with where he goes, even if it is nebraska

I take it you're not a Mom? :dunno

...just logged in for the first time in 24 hours. feel refreshed. had to +1 half a dozen posts that were critical of HuskerCrazy because apparently he fights back w/ the red button. Since I haven't been hit by the red button in at least 24 hours...

I am trying to set the record for red hits. I still say he is a punk for making us hold a scholarship for him until signing day.I mean is this thing becoming some kind of game these people play for a couple weeks in the limelight.Before you buzz me. There are a lot of people rated high than him that have already declared.

Hear let me do it before you do. dedhoarse HuskerCrazy

• Fire 2

...just logged in for the first time in 24 hours. feel refreshed. had to +1 half a dozen posts that were critical of HuskerCrazy because apparently he fights back w/ the red button. Since I haven't been hit by the red button in at least 24 hours...

I am trying to set the record for red hits. I still say he is a punk for making us hold a scholarship for him until signing day.I mean is this thing becoming some kind of game these people play for a couple weeks in the limelight.Before you buzz me. There are a lot of people rated high than him that have already declared.

He does have the right to his opinion, and on some level I kind of agree with him. However, these kids are taking a chance on something that will impact the rest of their lives. maybe they can't cut it and ride the pine, maybe they get injured and never play again. IF IF IF they are a silent commit and want to do it on signing day and enjoy their 15min of fame, i have no problem with that. If they have already decided, and haven't told anyone, limiting the moves we make, then that is pretty lame. Unfortunately this topic is dependent on a lot of information that we just don't have and that makes it all speculation

He does have the right to his opinion, and on some level I kind of agree with him. However, these kids are taking a chance on something that will impact the rest of their lives. maybe they can't cut it and ride the pine, maybe they get injured and never play again. IF IF IF they are a silent commit and want to do it on signing day and enjoy their 15min of fame, i have no problem with that. If they have already decided, and haven't told anyone, limiting the moves we make, then that is pretty lame. Unfortunately this topic is dependent on a lot of information that we just don't have and that makes it all speculation

I'd rather talk about recruits we still have a shot at getting. (I've said my farewell to Carnes already).

I'm a bit worried about Owa though...he's more important and Mama is making her wishes known that she wants him at Oregon State. With his coach also from Oregon State, the 2 biggest influences want him to become a Beaver. Owa wants to be a Husker...does he stay home to please Mama or make his own choice?