DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Five Rivals recruiting analysts posted up their predictions on where they think Owa will end up.

Jeremy Crabtree = Nebraska

Mike Farrell = Nebraska

Jamie Newberg = Nebraska

Bart Simmons = Nebraska

Greg Ladky = UCLA

Who is this Gred Ladky guy??

Greg Ladky

Reporter / Managing Producer

A native "Cheesehead," Greg Ladky was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wis. He graduated from the University of Notre Dame. He was a 4-year play-by-play broadcaster and analyst for WVFI, ND's student body radio station, and exclusive home of Notre Dame football on the Internet. From there, Greg moved to Hopkinsville, Ken., as a sports anchor and reporter for WKAG-TV, where he fell in love with High School sports. He also covered the Tennessee Titans, University of Kentucky, and University of Tennessee Athletics. In addition, Greg has been a certified professional bartender for five years.

He picks against nebraska. Is a Packer fan. From wisconsin and graduated from ND???

I officially hate this guy.

Strike 1-being from wisconsin

strike 2-Being a packer fan

strike 3-Going to college at ND

strike 4- picking against the Huskers

This guy sucks at life.

• Fire 3

Five Rivals recruiting analysts posted up their predictions on where they think Owa will end up.

Jeremy Crabtree = Nebraska

Mike Farrell = Nebraska

Jamie Newberg = Nebraska

Bart Simmons = Nebraska

Greg Ladky = UCLA

Who is this Gred Ladky guy??

Greg Ladky

Reporter / Managing Producer

A native "Cheesehead," Greg Ladky was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wis. He graduated from the University of Notre Dame. He was a 4-year play-by-play broadcaster and analyst for WVFI, ND's student body radio station, and exclusive home of Notre Dame football on the Internet. From there, Greg moved to Hopkinsville, Ken., as a sports anchor and reporter for WKAG-TV, where he fell in love with High School sports. He also covered the Tennessee Titans, University of Kentucky, and University of Tennessee Athletics. In addition, Greg has been a certified professional bartender for five years.

He picks against nebraska. Is a Packer fan. From wisconsin and graduated from ND???

I officially hate this guy.

Strike 1-being from wisconsin

strike 2-Being a packer fan

strike 3-Going to college at ND

strike 4- picking against the Huskers

This guy sucks at life.

Crabtree on Rivals chat a few minutes ago.

jacob asks him a question and he answer it below.

Comment From Jacob ]

Could you explain to me why Owa would not be going to UCLA?

3:52

Crabtree says: Jacob: Not my job to recruit for or against a school. Just by talking about his reasoning a lot of people have been led to believe that he's Nebraska bound.

No links, just what Owa apparently told the coaches this weekend.

A friend with inside sources told me this directly. And why would they eat crow? They didn't say he's NOT coming here...what I was told is that Owa wants to be a Husker, Mama wants him to go to Oregon State. Who wins out? That is the question right now.

I'm not sure if I can post a link to HuskerPedia on here - but I'm going to and if the MODs want to take it down feel free. It was an insightful opinion with plenty of solid statements. Long read, but worth it.

http://www.huskerbbs.com/vbbs/showthread.php?t=80386

A friend with inside sources told me this directly. And why would they eat crow? They didn't say he's NOT coming here...what I was told is that Owa wants to be a Husker, Mama wants him to go to Oregon State. Who wins out? That is the question right now.

Judging by the rivals article and a few things that I have read and heard from posters up in the Portland area I would tell you that Oregon State will probably finish third. I am not saying this person lied, it might have been old information that he had that was before the AAA game.

Since I cannot directly quote the article I will paraphrase. He basically said that if distance was still a factor for anyone that is involved in his decision he would have committed to Oregon State and been done with it.

To be honest Crabtree isnt lieing in that post that Schuh just quoted. All signs point to him being "N"

Judging by the rivals article and a few things that I have read and heard from posters up in the Portland area I would tell you that Oregon State will probably finish third. I am not saying this person lied, it might have been old information that he had that was before the AAA game.

Since I cannot directly quote the article I will paraphrase. He basically said that if distance was still a factor for anyone that is involved in his decision he would have committed to Oregon State and been done with it.

To be honest Crabtree isnt lieing in that post that Schuh just quoted. All signs point to him being "N"

this "information" would have to be new. at least within the last 7-8 days or so, because OSU wasn't even in the discussion a week ago.

point is, people are starting to fill the board with rumors and rants (we have a forum for that). if you want to post your opinion that he is 100% N, or 100% OSU feel free, but please don't troll the boards making statements that are supported by nothing. likewise, no one needs to get all worked up over posts like this. (not EZ's post, lil_red's) speculation is one thing, claiming inside information that has no basis just makes you look like an idiot.

the BIGGEST quote of the article from rivals said something along the lines, directly from Owa's mouth...

"LOCATION IS NO LONGER A FACTOR IN MY DECISION..."

That's good news.

What else is there that could hurt/help Nebraska's chances? Academics? I might give the nudge to UCLA for overall academic prestige, but NU has the specific program he wants. Not sure about OSU academically.

All three are putting together some stacked defensive classes. Whether he fears competition or not, neither school shows a major advantage there.

It seems as if NU has had significantly more recent success than the other two, especially on the defensive side of the ball. In fact, I'd say that NU appears to be more "up and coming" than the other two as well, as far as how competitive they will be during Owa's tenure.

Coaches? I'm biased, but the Brothers Pelini are something special, and have turned a terrible defense into an amazing one very quickly and with a lot of the same 2007 kids. I can't wait to see how they look with Pelini's recruits.

I could go on, but the choice is obvious to us, isn't it?

So if Owa signs on Wednesday...

What are we going to cheer at the games next fall?

you guys vote:

I'm going w/ "Zuw" or "Zuwa"

We could go with a "O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O" Just chant the o's like a gorilla sound.

Or we could replace SUUUUUUUH with a ZOOOOOOOOOO

Or even a hound dog howel like a Aw-oooooooooooohhhhhhhhwwwaaaaaaa

or sdhusker eighty-twoooooooooooooooooo ?? jus sayin

So if Owa signs on Wednesday...

What are we going to cheer at the games next fall?

you guys vote:

It'd sound something like "Ohh-Waaaa, Ohh-Waaaa, Ohh-Waaaa"

Better yet, listen to the clip below between the 0:08 - 0:26 second mark. That's exactly how I imagine the chant to sound like.