the big 12 competion will never have faced such a might front

your big ass smile puts me at easy

if you got me sick it be my best disease

in other words Owa your pretty rad

if i was real little it be cool if you were my dad

Beautiful.

And a little creepy... :lol:

• Fire 1

Somethings really starting to worry me. I'm trying to figure out why UCLA has remained in his top 3 for so long. Oregon st and Oregon were obvious because its close to home and Nebraska makes sense because of fan support and his potential to be a star on an outstanding defense, but now I'm starting to worry that UCLA is still around because maybe that's the school where his heart is set on and not Nebraska.

I'm just throwing that out there and hoping somebody will shoot me down.

Not to mention there is a quote somewhere where Owa told some UCLA writer that when he was on his visit to Nebraska, all he could think about was UCLA.

His Mom likes the school, and liked that there was other Nigerians there for her son too.

Many think Owas 2 faves are UCLA and Nebraska...and in Dec he was set on going to UCLA.

So the question is, did Nebraska make up enough ground to surpass UCLA as his favorite over the past month?

I sure hope so.

• Fire 1

Somethings really starting to worry me. I'm trying to figure out why UCLA has remained in his top 3 for so long. Oregon st and Oregon were obvious because its close to home and Nebraska makes sense because of fan support and his potential to be a star on an outstanding defense, but now I'm starting to worry that UCLA is still around because maybe that's the school where his heart is set on and not Nebraska.

Not to mention there is a quote somewhere where Owa told some UCLA writer that when he was on his visit to Nebraska, all he could think about was UCLA.

His Mom likes the school, and liked that there was other Nigerians there for her son too.

Many think Owas 2 faves are UCLA and Nebraska...and in Dec he was set on going to UCLA.

So the question is, did Nebraska make up enough ground to surpass UCLA as his favorite over the past month?

I sure hope so.

Tune into ESPNU Wednesday @ 1:30 CT to find out. ;)

I sure hope so.

Tune into ESPNU Wednesday @ 1:30 CT to find out. ;)

OSU just gave an offer to another DE/TE. The third one in the last week. Rivals lists him as just a TE.

http://oregonstate.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1047060&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

I hate to break it to ya, but Jeremy Crabtree changed his prediction from NU to UCLA this morning on Rivals.

There are now 2 analysts saying Owa is UCLA and 3 saying he is NU... there was originally 1 UCLA and 4 NU... things seem to be leaning towards UCLA in these final days. Maybe it's because NU fans keep getting all in his business on facebook... while the other fans are leaving him alone respectfully. See here for this morning's FREE rankings Rivals 2.2.10 Rankings

I hate to break it to ya, but Jeremy Crabtree changed his prediction from NU to UCLA this morning on Rivals.

There are now 2 analysts saying Owa is UCLA and 3 saying he is NU... there was originally 1 UCLA and 4 NU... things seem to be leaning towards UCLA in these final days. Maybe it's because NU fans keep getting all in his business on facebook... while the other fans are leaving him alone respectfully. See here for this morning's FREE rankings Rivals 2.2.10 Rankings

i think its getting to a point where information is getting piled up on information and thoughts are getting twisted and mashed up.........

i mean does crabtree have some info the other guys dont? we have pretty much went over everything about distance, academics and mom.... i guess all we can do is stop listening to others and get our hopes up or down and just wait another day to finally listen to owa

Let the chips fall where they may. The coaches did their part with him and that's all that really matters. Either way, I'm proud of our staff for hanging in there with him when the odds were stacked against us early on.

I'm still predicting him N though.

There's no doubt in my mind... Wednesday afternoon This is my Anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYnsHP0UTHU&feature=related

I hope someone from HuskerVision picks that up and uses it at the games. Lol!! It would be awesome to play when he makes plays... screw the eyes across the screen if we have an Owa celebration chant!!!

This is brilliant! But whoever made this video should put an "N" on it somewhere so he knows it was made by a Husker!!!

There is literally no new info on this recruit in two weeks other than him saying distance isn't an issue but Crabtree changes his pick from N to UCLA, the day before the big decision???

Please keep in mind he had Lache Seastrunk going to Baylor and Baylor wasn't even in his top 4 going into the last 4 or 5 days. He picked Baylor the day before. So this actually may be a good sign since he is wrong a lot.

Owa hasn't even notified the coaches yet since he doesn't want it to get out, so this is not a big deal in my opinion.

There are now 2 analysts saying Owa is UCLA and 3 saying he is NU... there was originally 1 UCLA and 4 NU... things seem to be leaning towards UCLA in these final days.

Ug...I just heard about this too. I just want to get this over with already. Come on N, Owa.

Also keep in mind that we're winding down to the final 24 hours in the recruiting game, where paranoia and misinformation has a tendency to creep into the picture. It's also a great time for sites like Rivals and Scout to sell subscriptions by building up drama leading into tomorrow. It is what it is.

Jon Talman predicts that Owa and Cooper are both N. He makes his living posting information, speaking to HS recruits and everybody else involved with NU recruiting. He made his prediction based on all the information he has (which is some he cant share with HI). So it is more than a gut feeling for him. Crabtree knows his stuff about evaluating talent but not a damn thing about where kids will go.