DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!TF just happened. The UCLA boards are going nuts!!!!!

IMGONNASUHYOU is from the UCLA boards. Been messing with the posters all day here.

This douche keeps popping on the board and saying something about SLICK RICK and the UCLA boards.

Does the ignore feature really work on here????

Hey tell slick rick I dropped him from my March Madness Pool. You got him banned for your actions.

I am going to join rivals just to mess with this dude!!!

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!TF just happened. The UCLA boards are going nuts!!!!!

This douche keeps popping on the board and saying something about SLICK RICK and the UCLA boards.

Hey tell slick rick I dropped him from my March Madness Pool. You got him banned for your actions.

photo-7804.gifphoto-7804.gifphoto-7804.gifphoto-7804.gifphoto-7804.gifphoto-7804.gif

Maybe hes just upset that Nebraska will probably land OWA and UCLA will miss out on this outstanding player

photo-7804.gifphoto-7804.gifphoto-7804.gifphoto-7804.gifphoto-7804.gifphoto-7804.gif

Another post 10 days ago from imgonnasuhyou. let drop the BAN Hammer on him. Been lurking on here for 2.5 months, last 10 days in the OWA thread.

imgonnasuhyou, on Jan 10 2010, 02:25 AM, said:

OMG THIS GUY IS A 5 STAR RECRUIT. HE WILL BE AS GOOD AS SUH. MARLON LUCKY WAS A 5 STAR RECRUIT AND HE DOMINATED. OUR DEFENSE IS SO BAD, BUT IF HE COMES TO NEBRASKA IT WILL MAKE US THE NUMBER 1 SCORING DEFENSE IN THE NATION. OUR OFFENSE IS SO GOOD THAT I DONT THINK WE SHOULD EVEN RECRUIT A QUARTERBACK FOR THIS RECRUITING CLASS. OH WAIT... LETS RECRUIT GABBERTS D BAG LITTLE BROTHER THAT HAS HALF THE TALENT BLAINE HAS.

What i'm saying is our defense is fine, but what we really need are quarterbacks and receivers. And until we find some quality offensive players it makes no difference if we get this hyped up d end that we have about a 1 in 10 chance of getting.