DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Geez. I hang out with the girlfriend for one night and I miss out on all of the rumors. For the record Eric Martin hasnt posted anything that would hint at that FWIW.

Was he supposed to have posted something? Or am I just confused?

I was just throwing that out there. He wasnt supposed to post it or anything.

Good idea and good first post. Does it cost? cause I would seriously consider doing that.

it hasnt charged me anything.I have unlimited texting so I don't know if that matters. I get breaking news, packers alerts, suns alerts, and nebraska alerts. Just go to espn.com and i think at the bottom of the page under tools it says espn alerts, just click on that and select what you want

Geez. I hang out with the girlfriend for one night and I miss out on all of the rumors. For the record Eric Martin hasnt posted anything that would hint at that FWIW.

Was he supposed to have posted something? Or am I just confused?

I was just throwing that out there. He wasnt supposed to post it or anything.

ha good because I was about ready to go back through the pages to see what he was supposed to have posted. lol

Good idea and good first post. Does it cost? cause I would seriously consider doing that.

it hasnt charged me anything.I have unlimited texting so I don't know if that matters. I get breaking news, packers alerts, suns alerts, and nebraska alerts. Just go to espn.com and i think at the bottom of the page under tools it says espn alerts, just click on that and select what you want

Thats what I got too. I get updates about the Bears, Cubs, Nebraska, Breaking News, and Fantasy News too. I like it alot but while watching Husker games especially the Texas Tech game I kept getting score updates as I was watching it live. I started getted pissed off because Tech was beating us and I threw my phone at my couch and yelled out "No more updates please" lol

by all means

Wait, did pastamax get the banhammer? How come it doesn't show up under his name like it used to? What was the issue, the drug references? Just asking because I didn't see a whole lot from pasta IMO to get banned. Just wanted to know what the issue was so I can help maintain the same standard.

Like someone said before I'm not reading 15 pages so can you summarize what all has happened

Unless I have missed anything here is the basic summary...

The in home with Owa went very well on Thursday night. Supposedly Owa put on his facebook a decision was made and did it from his phone that night, but that post on facebook was later removed. However many recruiting experts now say were are in the drivers seat for Owa and his family feels much more comfortable. Bryan Munson said he expects Owa to commit as early as this weekend and didn't think he would wait all the way until signing day. Then a UCLA guy has come on here I believe and tried stirring things up, but basically the experts are saying Owa is N unless theres a huge change of heart. We just need to wait for the official announcement.

Also there are rumors that he has started talking with current huskers like Eric Martin about playing together next year.