DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I gotcha I gotcha. I was excited when I first saw Turner as a freshmen. He was speedy and offered some dirty moves off the edge. Then our old strength and conditioning coach put 40 pounds on him which slowed him down. I hope we maintain Owa's natural abilities like we failed to do with Turner. BTW I like how I'm talking about how we will build Owa when he gets here.

I gotcha I gotcha. I was excited when I first saw Turner as a freshmen. He was speedy and offered some dirty moves off the edge. Then our old strength and conditioning coach put 40 pounds on him which slowed him down. I hope we maintain Owa's natural abilities like we failed to do with Turner. BTW I like how I'm talking about how we will build Owa when he gets here.

Ha not IF, but WHEN he gets here, I think dobson will do a better job with him than the last guy did with turner. One thing I noticed this year is that our d-line got pressure on the QB, they moved the o-line backward but in a straight line... it was almost funny. The only thing was that there was no curling back of the ends of the line which would help with QB pressure. The main pressure was from the center which let the QBs escape to the side.

They formed a convex shape as opposed to a concave for anyone who knows what that means.

Owa would be a huge help with that area.