DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

For those of you joining the party, no one in the past 5-6 pages has said anything significant. Owa has not committed yet, and LOI day is still 2+ weeks away. Bedtime.

So you guys want significant eh? I know ppl are saying the in home went well and by all accounts we lead for Owa, but on Unsportsmanlike Conduct, Bryon Munson discussed a rumor that Owa had texted memebers of the team, notably Eric Martin, and told them he would be joining them soon. GBR! :bonez:bonez:bonez

I don't wanna rain on the parade but we've known for a while... still love ya though! :wasted

I gotcha I gotcha. I was excited when I first saw Turner as a freshmen. He was speedy and offered some dirty moves off the edge. Then our old strength and conditioning coach put 40 pounds on him which slowed him down. I hope we maintain Owa's natural abilities like we failed to do with Turner. BTW I like how I'm talking about how we will build Owa when he gets here.

Ha not IF, but WHEN he gets here, I think dobson will do a better job with him than the last guy did with turner. One thing I noticed this year is that our d-line got pressure on the QB, they moved the o-line backward but in a straight line... it was almost funny. The only thing was that there was no curling back of the ends of the line which would help with QB pressure. The main pressure was from the center which let the QBs escape to the side.

They formed a convex shape as opposed to a concave for anyone who knows what that means.

Owa would be a huge help with that area.

I think this may not change as much as you would think. Pretty sure the Defensive Scheme lends itself to this. The D-Line's priority is to stunt the O-Line first and foremost, then read the action and make a play. Carl Pelini has said multiple times that he can't believe the numbers Suh and Co. put up because the scheme doesn't lend itself to big numbers. Maybe the staff changes it a bit and gives players like Ankrah and Owa more free reign to rush the passer, we shall see.

Yes I can finally post something....I bet we'll hear the news tomorrow morning that he'll be N

Rough, its past tomorrow morning and still no commit. :(

Sporting News Top 25. (The Recruitnik)

Kind of lame. Good players on there but where is OWA?

http://ow.ly/YDZ7

It is an Oregon paper isnt it? So they probably see the writing on the wall about him not ever wearing an Oregon uniform and feel a bit of resentment towards him; thus leaving him off the list.

when is he going to announce, i would rather him pick Oregon, if it meant him choosing today..

:sarcasm

:box

I was about to call out your fanhood man. :lol:

But to answer your question since you would have to read 12 pages to get it answered; he is going to announce when he is good and ready.