DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I think Nebraska has some hot chicks, they just dont post pictures of themselves like other schools. Not to mention the fact UCLA is warm more, hence the more tanned skin, and more skin being shown.

I do think NE has some hotties tho.

Nothing like the west coast girls man, we just have our corn-fed girls strolling around campus.

I think Nebraska has some hot chicks, they just dont post pictures of themselves like other schools. Not to mention the fact UCLA is warm more, hence the more tanned skin, and more skin being shown.

Nothing like the west coast girls man, we just have our corn-fed girls strolling around campus.

There are a lot of hotties here, you just got to look really hard. Oh ad they post pictures, it just doesn't help the stereotypes so others don't see them as often.

There are a lot of hotties here, you just got to look really hard. Oh ad they post pictures, it just doesn't help the stereotypes so others don't see them as often.

If there were more hot girls, you wouldn't have to look as hard. :)

Sorry to interrupt the talk about the hotties, and I know its been said before, but I just watched an interview with Owa, and he is so humble, its pretty amazing. If we do end up getting him, I think this will have been one of the most fun endings to a recruiting class that I've seen.