DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Let's see you make that decision quickly! :sarcasm

What if he's considering Oregon? Have you seen their cheerleaders? Second to none.

YP_Amanda-Oregon-037_842.jpg

Not to mention our scarlets need some new 5 star talent. After seeing some of those hostesses in the SEC, I would've guessed he would head to Florida. Those girls take the title.

Let's see you make that decision quickly! :sarcasm

What if he's considering Oregon? Have you seen their cheerleaders? Second to none.

YP_Amanda-Oregon-037_842.jpg

Not to mention our scarlets need some new 5 star talent. After seeing some of those hostesses in the SEC, I would've guessed he would head to Florida. Those girls take the title.

Sweet jesus......

We haven't had a real dominant defensive end in a while. Potter arguably, but we have been typically a tough-up-the-middle team. That's one of the things that excites me about the possibility of getting this kid.

3rd and long will not be pretty for opponents with Owa pinning his ears back.

We haven't had a real dominant defensive end in a while. Potter arguably, but we have been typically a tough-up-the-middle team. That's one of the things that excites me about the possibility of getting this kid.

3rd and long will not be pretty for opponents with Owa pinning his ears back.

Heard the spin move is one of Owa's best moves...

Gabbert will be like:

OMG_IT_SPINS.jpg

• Fire 1

We don't know what Ankrah or Meredith are going to be yet, so I'm not putting all my hopes on Odighizuwa.

Ummmm... what?

Carriker_Adam.jpg

Okay poorly worded I guess. I mean a d-end with speed and moves in addition to power off the edge. Carriker was a fantastic d-end but he relied heavily on power which goes with the bolded part. I see Owa being similar to Carlos Dunlap only without the off-field issues