DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I learned long ago not to get my hopes up when it comes to 17 year old young men making decisions. Especially when the kid could potentially have 5 to 8 different coaches trying to convince him why coming to their university would benefit him. If we land him, it will be a great day for Nebraska. If we don't, life and the Huskers will go on!

I just want to start out by saying that this is mmy first reply as i just joined the site a couple of days ago, and i really have enjoyed reading it. Everyone is talking about staying tuned in to the internet for breaking owa news.I just wanted to inform everyone that you can sign up for espn alerts that will send you a text message with breaking news.They have different categories like scores, nba, nfl, .... and espnu national signing day is one of them, which sends you a message when a top 150 player on espn.com commits, and since owa is currently 17th, it should send an alert when he signs to play for nebraska. Just a thought to make it easier.

I think it is safe to say that almost all of us already believe Owa to be N. Just think how we will all feel if he ends up going to UCLA. :wtf

DONT SAY THAT!

Yeah c'mon man, haven't you ever heard of the no-hitter rule??

thats why i am trying not to get my hopes to high... truth is stranger that fiction... look what happened to teddy kennedys seat and what it did to health care ironicly enought......

no comparison between the two... but stange things have happened....

but with that said i believe also owa will be N

I think it is safe to say that almost all of us already believe Owa to be N. Just think how we will all feel if he ends up going to UCLA. :wtf

DONT SAY THAT!

Yeah c'mon man, haven't you ever heard of the no-hitter rule??

thats why i am trying not to get my hopes to high... truth is stranger that fiction... look what happened to teddy kennedys seat and what it did to health care ironicly enought......

no comparison between the two... but stange things have happened....

but with that said i believe also owa will be N

to funny. Which one of these is not like the others. Kennedy, Senate, Owa, or Healthcare. :LOLtartar