LaTravis Washington at QB...

Bo just said that the fourth Qb will be LaTravis Washington. He will trying to play QB this spring....he did play in Qb in HS. Bo said he has a really strong arm, but hasn't seen him play. The decision for him to try it was mutual.

Interesting...two ways to look at this...either we are awfully thin at QB or Washington isn't quite the LB we thought he'd be. Or maybe a combination of both...I suppose Bo thinks the team as a whole is better served by having him in the backfield.

Hopefully the kid can find some position to contribute before he's done. When true freshman walk on LBs start over you as a sophomore, might as well try something else.

Would love to see him play at the speed D-End position, but if he doesn't have that killer mentality to play LB, forget about playing on the D-line.

So what about Martinez, is he going to get time at quarterback or was that just a bunch of talk to get him here.

We'll find out during Fall camp when he gets here.

so called experts have said no, that he cant throw the ball the width of the field.

As for washington, it worries me BO hasn't seen him play before officially switching him, but who knows. Glenn was a good switch last year so it could maybe work. I thought he would be a good LB but it didnt work out so why not.

Imagine if he starts next year, now that is a story

So what about Martinez, is he going to get time at quarterback or was that just a bunch of talk to get him here.

We'll find out during Fall camp when he gets here.

He has said himself that he will start out at QB...but its a tough O to learn, so if he stays at QB I doubt he'll contribute this year.

Bo just said that the fourth Qb will be LaTravis Washington. He will trying to play QB this spring....he did play in Qb in HS. Bo said he has a really strong arm, but hasn't seen him play. The decision for him to try it was mutual.

Interesting...two ways to look at this...either we are awfully thin at QB or Washington isn't quite the LB we thought he'd be. Or maybe a combination of both...I suppose Bo thinks the team as a whole is better served by having him in the backfield.

I think it's the latter...After all, Washington was recruited by the last coaching staff... :dunno