LaTravis Washington at QB...

Maybe it's just me, but Jen a female, knowledgeable of NU football, and did I mention a female? If I weren't already married I think i'd have just found my next ex wife :clap:laughpound

Sorry Jen, just had to mention that. Back to my normal banter in the woodshed:)

There are no women on the internet.

It's not surprising you think that considering you've probably never seen a vagina in real life.

:box

:laughpound

I thought the internet was created for looking at vaginas.

Maybe it's just me, but Jen a female, knowledgeable of NU football, and did I mention a female? If I weren't already married I think i'd have just found my next ex wife :clap:laughpound

It's not surprising you think that considering you've probably never seen a vagina in real life.

:clap:clap:clap Man, it's too bad I'm married, this one may be a keeper!

Ah, my two favorite subjects in one thread.

Vaginas and quarterbacks.

:snacks:

Hey! This isn't a Chase Daniel thread... <_<

:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo HEY!!!!! :hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

DON'T DENIGRATE THE VAGINA BY COMPARING IT TO THE pu&&y THAT IS, OR WAS, CHASE "BOOGER" DANIEL!!!!

:dumdum

okay, this is getting close to 'woodshed' material. can we get back to talking about how LaTravis (spanish for 'THE TRAVIS') may do as quarterback?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:thumbs:thumbs

GBR!!!

okay, this is getting close to 'woodshed' material. can we get back to talking about how LaTravis (spanish for 'THE TRAVIS') may do as quarterback?

Agreed Hack. :thumbs

Besides these guys are flirting with another dude. :blink::hellloooo<_<:leghump:

Also I think we can officially stop calling the switch an “EXPERIMENT” because I’m pretty sure this is his final move and is the place he will finish out his career here.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:thumbs:thumbs

GBR!!!

I lol'd :laughpound

Not a bad idea to try it. Ohio St. wanted him to play QB and was close to going there!

It was down to Nebraska and Ohio State there for awhile. I think at some point that fall Ohio State decided they'd not take a QB that year as further enticement to get Terrell Pryor. (And if they didn't get TP they'd have had ~0 QBs after 2 graduated and 1 was asked to leave transferred.)

Anyway, the feeling of the Buckeye Planet guys at the time (besides thinking there's no way they'd lose him to Nebraska :lol: ) is that he was a good QB prospect with amazing athleticism that with coaching would turn into a college QB.

Not a bad idea to try it. Ohio St. wanted him to play QB and was close to going there!

It was down to Nebraska and Ohio State there for awhile. I think at some point that fall Ohio State decided they'd not take a QB that year as further enticement to get Terrell Pryor. (And if they didn't get TP they'd have had ~0 QBs after 2 graduated and 1 was asked to leave transferred.)

Anyway, the feeling of the Buckeye Planet guys at the time (besides thinking there's no way they'd lose him to Nebraska :lol: ) is that he was a good QB prospect with amazing athleticism that with coaching would turn into a college QB.

Good find Pete! Very interesting how they were so high on him and the posts gradually became more and more negative when it became clear that NE was leading in recruiting him. (Husker fans would never do that... :lol: )

Back to Latravis, he'll do at QB exactly what he did at LB...nothing. That's not denigrating the kid, that's simply recognizing that there are going to be better players ahead of him. From every thing I've heard, his throwing accuracy is a C, C+ at best, and I think he'll struggle. He has a redshirt year available, if he's going to stay at QB then now would be an excellent time to use it so he can: 1) learn the offense and 2) develop his accuracy and keep his two years of eligibility.