LaTravis Washington at QB...

I would say Bo must feel pretty comfortable at the LB position to move him to QB. Realistically the odds of going through two QB's and having to play a third are slim to none, and even at that rate you could burn Cody Greens' which would suck. But I trust Bo, he hasnt done anything yet for me not to.

Maybe it's just me, but Jen a female, knowledgeable of NU football, and did I mention a female? If I weren't already married I think i'd have just found my next ex wife :clap:laughpound

Sorry Jen, just had to mention that. Back to my normal banter in the woodshed:)

You know, I have been thinking the exact same thing....except I'm not married! :cop:

Jen, if you are ever in Oklahoma... :thumbs

This worries me a little. I was hoping for Kody Spano or Zac Lee to take the reigns. Lee sounded like a good bet, but Bo gave no vote of confidence to Lee. I know he is just trying to get the most out of all his players, but, at the same time, I worry. LaTravis Washington makes me think of Bernard Jackson from Colorado. :wtf

Maybe it's just me, but Jen a female, knowledgeable of NU football, and did I mention a female? If I weren't already married I think i'd have just found my next ex wife :clap:laughpound

Sorry Jen, just had to mention that. Back to my normal banter in the woodshed:)

You know, I have been thinking the exact same thing....except I'm not married! :cop:

Jen, if you are ever in Oklahoma... :thumbs

If I'm ever in Oklahoma then I've died and didn't make it into Heaven... :LOLtartar

I would say Bo must feel pretty comfortable at the LB position to move him to QB. Realistically the odds of going through two QB's and having to play a third are slim to none, and even at that rate you could burn Cody Greens' which would suck. But I trust Bo, he hasnt done anything yet for me not to.

:yeah

This is just for QB depth (and with all of the guys who need to get action in the spring you need guys who can sling the ball around to and against them). Oregon and Cinci went through 5 each last year. You probably need at least 4 QBs who can play because you can't sign Vinnie Testaverde during the week when the sh#t hits the fan.

He will likely redshirt, but does anyone else think he will be a great scout team QB when it comes time for VT and Baylor?

He was a hell of a QB in HS and I think was even rated #6 for Best Scrambling QB on Rivals. Like others have said he had offers from Ohio St. and W. Virginia to play QB. I'm not sure if he will ever play, but I have thought about him being a QB after never translating well on the defensive side of the ball.

This thread is missing an action photo -- http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics21/4...90325223653.JPG

Whole photo gallery here: from http://www.huskers.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?SPS...p;PALBID=88635

The conversation about being in Oklahoma reminds me of a bumper sticker I once saw: If I owned Hell and Oklahoma, I'd live in Hell and rent out Oklahoma.

My dad definitely has that bumper sticker in the Husker room in his basement. lol

He will likely redshirt, but does anyone else think he will be a great scout team QB when it comes time for VT and Baylor?

He was a hell of a QB in HS and I think was even rated #6 for Best Scrambling QB on Rivals. Like others have said he had offers from Ohio St. and W. Virginia to play QB. I'm not sure if he will ever play, but I have thought about him being a QB after never translating well on the defensive side of the ball.

What is puzzling to me is that back in the day TO did this but vice versa, they came in and gave QB a shot then changed on over to play safety or another spot on D. It usually worked out quite well. Just taking one look at that photo it's very apparent L. Washington is very chiseled and built to play LB. He has the ideal size/speed/athleticm to play LB, perplexing is all I can say.

What is puzzling to me is that back in the day TO did this but vice versa, they came in and gave QB a shot then changed on over to play safety or another spot on D. It usually worked out quite well. Just taking one look at that photo it's very apparent L. Washington is very chiseled and built to play LB. He has the ideal size/speed/athleticm to play LB, perplexing is all I can say.

He has the build/talent to be a big time spread option QB also.