Helu up to 222!

Is that healthy to add that much in that little of time on that size frame? How can someone be 24 lbs heavier and be faster?

Newton's 2nd law doesn't agree with this "bigger and faster" thing. If Force=Mass X Acceleration, and Mass goes up, Acceleration must go down!

Unless of course the added Mass leades to added Acceleration.

In which, we now have more Mass, more Acceleration.

And more Force!

And oh yeah...more touchdowns, brocken tackles, YAC, wins, etc.

HELU!

I think QC is a viable back whose potential has yet to be realized. QC needs to stop fumbling, but he is otherwise an electric player. See the Gator Bowl as proof. Roy is electric, but the combo of Roy and QC looks good to me.

:yeah

He was listed at 210 last year, so thats 10 lbs, which is good, but not abnormal.

I think QC is a viable back whose potential has yet to be realized. QC needs to stop fumbling, but he is otherwise an electric player. See the Gator Bowl as proof. Roy is electric, but the combo of Roy and QC looks good to me.

:yeah

He was listed at 210 last year, so thats 10 lbs, which is good, but not abnormal.

Who? QC was listed at 210? Or Helu?

In the press conference yesterday, QC said he dropped 10 pounds down to 235 and Helu said he was listed around 200 at the beginning of the 2008 season.