6. Johnson (Texas A&M)

7. Gabbert (Missouri)

8. Potts (Texas Tech)

9. Lee (Nebraska)

10. Hawkins (Colorado)

11. Coffman (Iowa State)

12. Arnaud (Kansas State)

I assume you work for ESPN....<_<

Arnaud played decently in the couple games I saw(with the exception of the NU-ISU game). He could probably benefit from a spread system and will most likely improve on what he has done. As far as the list goes, I would say:

1. Bradford(the reigning Heisman has to be given the benefit of the doubt)

2. McCoy

3. Robinson

4. Reesing

5. Griffin

6-12 are pretty much interchangeable at this point, but I think that Gabbert will struggle due to the glut of playmakers they lose, Arnaud will step up his play, as will Johnson. It's put up or shut up for Cody Hawkins and Carson Coffman. Lee and Potts are walking into similar situations and I believe will be solid QB's, I believe. The top 5 have distinguishable talent and performances to set them aside at this point.

Ditchweed eh? Care to wager on how many yards Witt has as a Cornhusker this year? <_<

Uh...0?

I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!

Cy, you know I have your back, but you need to find a sig pic for ISU players that does not include a fog machine.

That's not fog...that's the designated smoking area.

Ok, then may I gently suggest ISU remove all field goal posts or other impedimenta from where players exit the smoking area?

I predict that gabbert will suck, and lose to NU three years in a row. /thread

Bradford threw for more yards, more TDs and more total TDs and he won the Heisman, while leading nation in PE and in average per attempt and completion. Average per completion is the best measure of a QB, not a high completion percentage based on dinks and dunks. Sam completed a very high 68% of his passes. He is CLEARLY QB number 1, and he has 2 Big 12 titles, meaning championships, while McCoy has NOTHING! Ignorant folks bring up Colt's running, but most of his rushing yards came vs non-conference teams like RICE! He was shut down by most Big 12 teams and only ran well vs Kansas and AtM late in season. He rarely runs vs good defenses! By the way, Sam also played less 4th quarter minutes than Colt by a MILE!

Bradford threw for more yards, more TDs and more total TDs and he won the Heisman, while leading nation in PE and in average per attempt and completion. Average per completion is the best measure of a QB, not a high completion percentage based on dinks and dunks. Sam completed a very high 68% of his passes. He is CLEARLY QB number 1, and he has 2 Big 12 titles, meaning championships, while McCoy has NOTHING! Ignorant folks bring up Colt's running, but most of his rushing yards came vs non-conference teams like RICE! He was shut down by most Big 12 teams and only ran well vs Kansas and AtM late in season. He rarely runs vs good defenses! By the way, Sam also played less 4th quarter minutes than Colt by a MILE!

What exactly does that have to do with Gabbert losing to NU three years in a row?

Colt McCoy + '08 Oklahoma OL > Sam Bradford.

You sure seem like an angry poster. "Ignorant" indeed.

1. Oklahoma (Bradford)

2. Texas (McCoy)

3. Kansas (Reesing)

4. OSU (Robinson)

5. Baylor (Griffin, so far anyway)

6. Nebraska (Lee, went to JUCO national title and should have a good supporting cast)

7. Iowa State (Arnaud, he did set records at ISU last fall.....)

8. Texas A&M (Johnson, really dont know but he cant be too bad if he starts for a&m)

9. Missouri (Gabbert, looked bad in his time playing last fall and i have heard from MU fans he has looked bad in practices and may not even start, instead having a freshman play...)

10. TT (Potts, plays for TT so cant be too bad but it is his first year and its hard to live up to harrell)

11. KSU (Coffman, looked better than freeman did in his limited playing time,but what does that really say?)

12. Colorado (Hawkins/Hansen, lol @10 wins! Daddy hawkins will never let another one of his sons qb for his football teams again!)

i see us as no worse than #6 and we could very easily be #5 as i am not sold on griffin beyond being a track star quite yet.... :box

Colt McCoy + '08 Oklahoma OL > Sam Bradford.

You sure seem like an angry poster. "Ignorant" indeed.

i actually agree with RKHUFU7 on this one. although McCoy can make plays out of nothing, so can bradford they just do it in different ways and i think leading your team to the highest scoring offense in history is good enough to be considered the current #1 qb in the big 12. jmho.

Aren't you being a bit hard on Robinson? For the most part, they were in every single game with a chance to win it at the end. They easily could be one of the favorites in the South, and they would be had Bradford and McCoy gone pro. I'd definitely put him in the top tier. He belongs there as much if not more than Reesing. I think you're probably right on with the rest of what you say. Gabbert could definitely be the weak link in 09' due to losing the OC.

:yeah

Robinson is the 3rd best in the conference. IMO