tunnel walk

Sirius might be pretty old, but it would seem new with a new sound system that made your ears ring!

i really wish they'd switch it over to something that's a little heavier though, sirius gives me shivers but that's because i'm used to the song, i want something that will make the crowd want to see the opposing players get their heads ripped off, i'm not saying we can't be nice but...during the game i want to be hostile not nice, nice is for before and after the games.

To me, Sirius is the perfect type of song. I don't know what being hostile as a fan really means, like if you're supposed to be angry or wanting to kill people or what, but the biggest thing for me is a hostile environment to play in - which simply means a loud crowd.

Sirius gets the crowd pumped up in the sense that they are ready to see some football take place. I don't think that any heavier or different tunnel walk song will make the place louder.

The first thing I want to see, as I implied, before I see any new songs or even before I hear Sirius again, is a new sound system!

seriously guys lets just throw some different songs around to see what might be more fun for the tunnel walk...alan parsons is....a little old now.

Know what else is old? The Star Spangled Banner. We still play that every game, and many still sing it! :nutz

Seriously, nothing wrong with sticking with Sirius. If someone can come up with something better(that is not named Mikey Bo), then go for it.

Stick with the Sirius.

And no fancy cheesey animated sequences please...just big play highlights and big hits from previous years and games.

yeah, except for the skull and bones crushing the opposing teams logo.... thats gotta stay.

:yeah

Stick with the Sirius.

And no fancy cheesey animated sequences please...just big play highlights and big hits from previous years and games.

yeah, except for the skull and bones crushing the opposing teams logo.... thats gotta stay.

Yeah. My statement was directed more towards the likes of Sam Keller and Co. stepping through the red waterfall after jumping out of a plane.

(I also like the animation of the skulls in husker helmets marching in formation to the Imperial March song from Star Wars.)

Stick with the Sirius.

Yeah. My statement was directed more towards the likes of Sam Keller and Co. stepping through the red waterfall after jumping out of a plane.

(I also like the animation of the skulls in husker helmets marching in formation to the Imperial March song from Star Wars.)

I love it when the Imperial March is played at sporting events. Wish our band would rock that this season.