ESPN Ranks the Greatest Perfect Seasons

guess you'll have to be content in the knowledge nebraska was listed as one of the most dominate college football programs of all time.

as far as perfect college football teams, the huskers are listed at he top... TWICE.

just ask spurier...

VojVTyYWGds

guess you'll have to be content in the knowledge nebraska was listed as one of the most dominate college football programs of all time.

as far as perfect college football teams, the huskers are listed at he top... TWICE.

just ask spurier...

VojVTyYWGds

Ahh the good ole days. Makes me happy.

The number of people commenting on the Patriots being at #2 is absolutely hysterical.

If that isn't proof that ESPN doesn't encourage its guys to say stupid things just to get a reaction, I don't know what more proof you'd want. "Let's see, should I be serious, or should I piss people off? Wait, I'm at ESPN! Why am I even asking that question?"

No, I didn't take that bait and comment on that site. If I had, I would've commented on how some of the other teams with ties in a "perfect" season would seem to have not quite perfect seasons.