Next Commits?

Aaron Green.

This kids higlights are insane. He could be the best RB in the class of 2011 for sure.

You should check out Lache Seastrunk. His are even more impressive imho.

i disagree. seastrunk has some sick runs... even more insane than greens, but the video of green is just off the hook, he has 30 some tds... the first few mins of his vid he doesnt get tackled, and the rest of the video is basically the same.

As far as Green goes, he's going to have VERY heavy hitters after him, it will help if we play big this season and appear headed back to heavy-hitter status.

We had a good shot at Dillard's little brother til the lousy OU-game.

I think we'll pull a couple of commits fairly soon after the Spring-game. Not sure who. Carter? Underwood? Moudy? Could depend on if any new offers are made to attendees.

As far as Green goes, he's going to have VERY heavy hitters after him, it will help if we play big this season and appear headed back to heavy-hitter status.

I think we'll pull a couple of commits fairly soon after the Spring-game. Not sure who. Carter? Underwood? Moudy? Could depend on if any new offers are made to attendees.

The good thing is, the Green brothers are very close, and have said they want to play together in College. I think if we have a good season, this kid is ours for sure.

The good thing is, the Green brothers are very close, and have said they want to play together in College. I think if we have a good season, this kid is ours for sure.

thats good to hear