Joe Ganz signs with Washinton!!!

Daniel will get cut.

Ganz will get cut.

It's horrible to say, but I don't see either of them making it.

I doubt they will both be cut..

I don't see either one beating out Brennan for a the third quarterback position. Unless one of them shows that they can be groomed as a potential starter. Teams usually pick a third quarterback and stick with them for a few years, not get a new one every year.

Jeez Jen, I get the idea you don't like the kid.

Have you ever liked somebody who kicked your butt? I know that I still dislike a kid from my childhood. I am sure a cumlative 100pt beating contributed greatly to Jens dislike.

DA*N that Tommy Fraiser!! <_<

You dare to question Jen's fondness for pain?

:facepalm::nutz:dumdumchuckleshuffle

Good luck Joe! Knock the boogers out of Chase. :laughpound

For the record, I think Chase Daniel will be an absolute bust while Joe Ganz might actually have a shot to make it.

1. Joe is comfortable taking the snap from under center, dropping back, making his reads and delivering the football. Chase, on the other hand, rarely took snaps from under center because he was in the shotgun 99% of the time.

2. Joe spent five years in an NFL caliber West Coast Offense which will give him a tremendous advantage over that pudgy little booger chomping dweeb from Missery.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

If I was Chase Daniel I wouldn't walk into an alley with you Jen.

Actually I'd just spit on him and then watch him burst into tears... :LOLtartar

so it was YOU who was the second spitter!!

Spat-Conspiracy.gif

Have you ever liked somebody who kicked your butt? I know that I still dislike a kid from my childhood. I am sure a cumlative 100pt beating contributed greatly to Jens dislike.

Not even close, but thanks for trying to play the game. No, I think many (not just Huskers) dislike Mr. Daniel because of his antics. He's Mister Everything when things are going his way, but completely loses his cool and acts childish when they aren't.

Then we have that whole spitting allegation, which really didn't win him any respect from anyone. If it did indeed happen, it made him sound like a tattle-tale, at the very least.

There have been a whole slew of teams that have kicked Husker arse. I don't dislike any of those teams' players for the simple fact their team kicked in my team's teeth. But, I have disliked a few players for cocky and pompous attitudes. It's always nice to see karma in action, though.

Not even close, but thanks for trying to play the game. No, I think many (not just Huskers) dislike Mr. Daniel because of his antics. He's Mister Everything when things are going his way, but completely loses his cool and acts childish when they aren't.

Then we have that whole spitting allegation, which really didn't win him any respect from anyone. If it did indeed happen, it made him sound like a tattle-tale, at the very least.

There have been a whole slew of teams that have kicked Husker arse. I don't dislike any of those teams' players for the simple fact their team kicked in my team's teeth. But, I have disliked a few players for cocky and pompous attitudes. It's always nice to see karma in action, though.

I was only joking Got Carl. I fully understand why people dont like him.

But, I have disliked a few players for cocky and pompous attitudes. It's always nice to see karma in action, though

Scott Frost, Lawerence Phillips, Sam Keller.... ;) (sometimes its easier to like them when their on your team) :)

But, I have disliked a few players for cocky and pompous attitudes. It's always nice to see karma in action, though

Scott Frost, Lawerence Phillips, Sam Keller.... ;) (sometimes its easier to like them when their on your team) :)

LOL. I don't think Sam Keller counts FRO, he's a Callahan guy :lol:

Here we go, I'll give you my description of those four guys.

Chase Daniel: d-bag

Lawrence Phillips: @$$hole

Sam Keller: biggest tool in the toolbox

Scott Frost: he's actually a family friend so maybe I'm biased, but I think he's a very genuine, nice guy who is very humble

All in all though, I think you have to be a little pompous and cocky if you wanna be a good football player, but that's just my 2/100 of a dollar. :nanalama Maybe we can just all agree they were all a little bit d-baggy. :devil

Actually, no, it doesn't make them easier to like when they are on your team. I didn't care much for those guys listed either.

After I went on my rant, I realized you were probably joking, but eh, I still got it off my chest anyway. :)

So, apparently, Ganz didn't sign a free agent contract with the 'skins.

He is a non-roster player that is just going to be there for mini-camp, I guess to have an extra body to throw the ball around.

That's kind of bogus if you ask me.

Washington Post

I read this today as well and if you ask me it doesn't help his chances. Good luck all the same though. This is a major up hill battle.

i have to echo the sam keller hating sentiment. man that guy bought into his own hype. frickin douche.