SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Throwing out a wag here but unless a certain TX RB recruit by the name of Brown decommits, why in God's green Earth would Aaron go there? If AG is getting tired of the recruiting process I see that as a good thing for NU. That could push him to what he knows......a brother and respected coach (Ron Brown) at NU.

Malcolm Brown hasnt committed to Texas yet, hes planning to committ in August. There is a rumor going around on the Texas message board that he favors Alabama right now. But I agree with you, if Brown does go to Texas then that will only help sway Aaron our way in the end.

• Fire 1

Throwing out a wag here but unless a certain TX RB recruit by the name of Brown decommits, why in God's green Earth would Aaron go there? If AG is getting tired of the recruiting process I see that as a good thing for NU. That could push him to what he knows......a brother and respected coach (Ron Brown) at NU.

Malcolm Brown hasnt committed to Texas yet, hes planning to committ in August. There is a rumor going around on the Texas message board that he favors Alabama right now. But I agree with you, if Brown does go to Texas then that will only help sway Aaron our way in the end.

Thanks, I was getting confused by the Brown comment. Saved me the need to look it up.

:thumbs

well if he is getting tired of the recruiting process then i think he is n....... just because he has been to nebraska like a dozen times... plus his brother is attending nebraska and on the football team.... plus his family wants him and his brother to go to the same college so they can see them both play and they dont hve to split time to watch just one they want to watch them both at the sametime at the same school....

AG

is a real trip when it comes to recruiting... waiting till signing day and then realizing... oh shiet i dont like the attention... i'm still gonna go with nebraska on this one.... dont know why but we gotta get one sometime right>>

I love how people are trying to predict what will happen with Aaron. If we have learned anything it is not to predict what will happen, and just analyze it as it does. Remember a month ago when Aaron said 100% he was a signing day decision, now he hates the process and wants to get it over with. These kids are unpredictable.

You're right. Pack it in fellas, we're shutting down huskerboard because predictions hold no merit.

• Fire 1

I love how people are trying to predict what will happen with Aaron. If we have learned anything it is not to predict what will happen, and just analyze it as it does. Remember a month ago when Aaron said 100% he was a signing day decision, now he hates the process and wants to get it over with. These kids are unpredictable.

You're right. Pack it in fellas, we're shutting down huskerboard because predictions hold no merit.

you'd better believe it... Aaron just told Scout that Texas and Nebraska are in his top 4. I'm not sure who the other 2 teams are but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have to battle it out. I don't get the feeling that it is going to be an easy win for us if we win him over.

His top reasons for liking Texas?

- They are a winning program

- They are a good program

- They are close to home (45 minutes)

Yep all appear to have some really good things they can play off of. Bama has their returning starter returning as the current heisman. cal just had their running back drafted in the first round which I'm sure they are playing up a lot. Texas is Texas and is less than an hour away from him and are supposedly going to run the ball a lot more which I'm sure they are playing up all they can. Last, but not least, Nebraska has his brother who he's very close with on our team currently. We also just had a true frosh come in and contribute in a pretty big way which I'm sure they are also telling him that he will get a ton of playing time his true frosh year and are able to back it up. We are also getting a lot of really good pub from a lot of papers and websites so we may be playing that up. Bo has always said we are going to succeed with you or without so if you want to be a part of something special come to nebraska, and he can obviously back that up very well. I also think its going to be a close race that's going to go down to the wire.

Thanks to Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson, Bama is gonna be hard to beat for those top notch RB's in the future.

FWIW, Bama's RB coach is former Nebraska fullback Burton Burns (1971-1975). He was also the RB coach at Clemson for 8 seasons prior to going to Bama in 2007. He coached a young C.J. Spiller who rushed for 938 yards as a freshman under Burns' tutelage.

I could see Green liking Bama's offense. Apparently Malcolm Brown is also showing interest in Bama too. Should be interesting to see where they'll end up.

yikes... here comes another valley in the saga of AG.....

that list is pretty impressive and with all the talk we have been through you can't help but be a little worried... just hope we are laughing at all of this on page 100

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: