SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Visited Texas A&M for a spring practice this weekend.

I hate Mike Sherman, I hate the aggies......stupid 12th man.

Even though I dont think they have as good as shot as us, it still bugs me. :facepalm:

I think aTm has about a snowball's chance in hell at this kid.

Visited Texas A&M for a spring practice this weekend.

I hate Mike Sherman, I hate the aggies......stupid 12th man.

Even though I dont think they have as good as shot as us, it still bugs me. :facepalm:

I think aTm has about a snowball's chance in hell at this kid.

I'm really friggin unlucky. It's probably about time for me to find out Frosty the Snowman was a brimstone-condemned b***ard and AG will be attending aTm for the next four years.

• 2 weeks later...

Scout just updated Aaron's profile. He's now a 5* and ranked #3 RB in the nation. Initially he was a 4* and ranked #8.

Aaron's Scout Profile

He must be Texas bound :LOLtartar

:xcuse:hookerhorns

People finally got off the, oh he had a bad sophomore year kick and realized he played injured almost the whole time, with everyone gunning for him, and he still had a 5.9 yd average. Thats just my opinion.

Hes already a soft committ :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :restore2:power:koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Disclaimer: I base the soft commit statement on nothing but red koolaid :koolaid2: .

Please Summarize for me!!!!!!!! I too am interested in what he has said about Texas.

Ok, he has been to Baylor and Texas for Junior Days. He liked Baylor's facilities, and R. Griffin told him that if he came to Baylor that he would watch over him and help him along the way. He said that the Texas Junior Day went really well also. Talked to Mack Brown and was reminded how badly they would like to have him.

On Nebraska,

He said that his brother isn't trying to heavily influence him, but he knows how great it would be to play football with him and that is a big deal to Aaron. He already has a solid relationship with Ron Brown because he is the one who recruited Andrew.

No date set for a decision just yet. Then only thing verified there is it could be early on or it could be a signing day decision.

Mods, if I said to much feel free to delete this post and jack slap me. :facepalm:

What the hell is a jack slap?

Jack Slap - To strike someone quickly and with great power after initial irritation.

When a guy named "Jack" slaps you in the mouth. :ph34r: