SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Yeah by the recent Rivals article you get the impression that it's NU or Texas. The good news is Nebraska's been on this since day 1 and his brother playing for us certainly makes it a near-irrefusable offer. It'll be interesting to see where he's at after Spring Game.

I really like his speed, elusiveness, and vision, but I really think he lacks in the power area. In the video the only tackles he breaks are a couple of arm tackles here and there and those have more to do with his balance than his power. The good news is he can come into our strength program and add that quality muscle weight which will help him gain power without losing speed. The entire video he is searching for the corner or a crease in the middle because at this point he is faster than 99% of the competition. When he comes to college it is likely there will be at least one guy on D in every game that can match his speed. That is where power will come in. Great back who could be great for us.

I really like his speed, elusiveness, and vision, but I really think he lacks in the power area. In the video the only tackles he breaks are a couple of arm tackles here and there and those have more to do with his balance than his power. The good news is he can come into our strength program and add that quality muscle weight which will help him gain power without losing speed. The entire video he is searching for the corner or a crease in the middle because at this point he is faster than 99% of the competition. When he comes to college it is likely there will be at least one guy on D in every game that can match his speed. That is where power will come in. Great back who could be great for us.

I'd also add that those defenses on the video didn't take good angles. But that's the trouble with highlight videos, we'd need to see a complete game against a decent team to get a real perspective of his talent.