SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Texas always offers the best RB in texas... they go by the star ratings because it makes them look better. So They are going to give Malcolm Brown, Brandon Williams, and Herschel Simms offers before they give Aaron Green an offer. Whatever players get the most hype out of rivals will be who Texas offers.

My guess is that they will get Malcolm Brown and Brandon Williams, they will lose Herschel Simms to OU (I live in Abilene where he is from and word around town is he loves OU and has since last September).

I see Aaron Green heading to Nebraska because his brother is there, we have Ron Brown and Tim Beck along with a strong FCA program, a family atmosphere, team environment (which he loves, he's not an individual player) and we run a lot of plays with our running backs, where as Texas utilizes receivers more.

I know Texas though... they will get greedy and come in and try to get Aaron Green late if one of their top 2 falls out. Guarantee it. And they are smooth talkers so they might just say the "right things" not necessairly the honest things, to get Aaron to end up at UT (since I don't anticipate him committing until after Christmas sometime).

My bet is that Texas gets two out of the three of Brown, Williams, and Bergeron.

Texas High School Football is full of good RBs in 2011. As is the rest of the nation. Quite a few quality backs in the 2011 class.

• Fire 1

Texas always offers the best RB in texas... they go by the star ratings because it makes them look better. So They are going to give Malcolm Brown, Brandon Williams, and Herschel Simms offers before they give Aaron Green an offer. Whatever players get the most hype out of rivals will be who Texas offers.

My guess is that they will get Malcolm Brown and Brandon Williams, they will lose Herschel Simms to OU (I live in Abilene where he is from and word around town is he loves OU and has since last September).

I see Aaron Green heading to Nebraska because his brother is there, we have Ron Brown and Tim Beck along with a strong FCA program, a family atmosphere, team environment (which he loves, he's not an individual player) and we run a lot of plays with our running backs, where as Texas utilizes receivers more.

I know Texas though... they will get greedy and come in and try to get Aaron Green late if one of their top 2 falls out. Guarantee it. And they are smooth talkers so they might just say the "right things" not necessairly the honest things, to get Aaron to end up at UT (since I don't anticipate him committing until after Christmas sometime).

My bet is that Texas gets two out of the three of Brown, Williams, and Bergeron.

Texas High School Football is full of good RBs in 2011. As is the rest of the nation. Quite a few quality backs in the 2011 class.

Texas received a commitment from RB Joe Bergeron, Mesquite (TX) North Mesquite. Not sure if he will stay there or move to another position.

being a christian type kid (or one who seems devote) i really think aaron might be a little more 'stable' in digesting the whole recruiting process.. what i mean his faith will i think keep him grounded and lead him to see through a lot of the BS that can float around... a lot of the lies, half truths and so forth.... so i think the kid isn't going to be jumping on the bandwagon from a offer just yet... at the very least he will think out the offers and process fully before just committing in the moment type thing.... i dont think he will wait till signing day (wouldnt that he be great again) but i do think he will evaluate everything rationally before making a choice right for him rather than what some coach wants him to think is right for him

being a christian type kid (or one who seems devote) i really think aaron might be a little more 'stable' in digesting the whole recruiting process.. what i mean his faith will i think keep him grounded and lead him to see through a lot of the BS that can float around... a lot of the lies, half truths and so forth.... so i think the kid isn't going to be jumping on the bandwagon from a offer just yet... at the very least he will think out the offers and process fully before just committing in the moment type thing.... i dont think he will wait till signing day (wouldnt that he be great again) but i do think he will evaluate everything rationally before making a choice right for him rather than what some coach wants him to think is right for him

I agree with this. With that all said I really think that Kiffin at USC completely puts them out of contention for A. Green.

They offered Malcom Brown as well. If they get Brown to commit early that will help us with Aaron Green.

Not according to Green. In his recent interview with Rivals, Green said that he wouldn't consider Texas any less if Brown committed to TU. He said Texas told him they want Brown and Green to be like White and Bush were for USC, with Green being the Reggie Bush type player. He sounds extremely high on the Horns. It sounds like Texas is the only school he knows for sure will be in his top three. They're going to be very tough to beat. I'm not getting my hopes up at all for landing Green.

They offered Malcom Brown as well. If they get Brown to commit early that will help us with Aaron Green.

Not according to Green. In his recent interview with Rivals, Green said that he wouldn't consider Texas any less if Brown committed to TU. He said Texas told him they want Brown and Green to be like White and Bush were for USC, with Green being the Reggie Bush type player. He sounds extremely high on the Horns. It sounds like Texas is the only school he knows for sure will be in his top three. They're going to be very tough to beat. I'm not getting my hopes up at all for landing Green.

Agreed. I expect him to go to UT. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong.

IMO if we lose out on Green I won't be too torn up. But that's only because I'm so pumped about Braylon Heard.

the problem with that is Heard may not get here and Green has already been tagged as the closest thing to Reggie Bush since Reggie Bush

No worries. Heard will get here. 1 point on the ACT is nothing.

People forget that we will also be very tough to beat out in this as well. Not only because we have Andrew on our team but we also run with a lead blocker, something that he really likes to do.

I am not writing him off to be a Longhorn yet at all.