SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Heres a website that was created about Aaron Green

Not sure if this was already posted and if so sorry I didn't feel like going thru 5 pages to see if it was already posted.

5 pages wouldnt be too bad if your just looking for links... Now if you were on the OWA thread and going through 42 pages... :wacko:

Very true.....I'm just at work and don't have the time

At this point in his career, how does he compare to Lucky?

Green played with an injured foot this year, so his production wasn't as good as his Soph. year. Statistically speaking, Lucky's stats only show his Jr. & Sr. seasons, while Green's stats reflects his So. & Jr. seasons.

263v3vm.jpg

UPDATE PER RIVALS:

Green has stated the 4 schools really standout, Okie, Okie ST, TX, and NU. He mentioned that he's talked with Jamal Turner, Ryne Reeves and Tyler Moore about him coming to NU. He said that no other recruits from other programs did that, mostly because they don't have the recruits already lined up so early. He said that really stood out to him, especially since one player was from FL and another from TX, "like him". He also said that it makes him think a lot and that we must be doing something right up here to get these guys to commit so early.

And finally he mentioned he wants to have a final 8 narrowed down by this spring and says he'll commit on signing day 2011 or maybe a few months before, he isnt sure yet. That's pretty much it

It sounds like to me, at this stage of the game, we are in front.

• Fire 1

UPDATE PER RIVALS:

Green has stated the 4 schools really standout, Okie, Okie ST, TX, and NU. He mentioned that he's talked with Jamal Turner, Ryne Reeves and Tyler Moore about him coming to NU. He said that no other recruits from other programs did that, mostly because they don't have the recruits already lined up so early. He said that really stood out to him, especially since one player was from FL and another from TX, "like him". He also said that it makes him think a lot and that we must be doing something right up here to get these guys to commit so early.

And finally he mentioned he wants to have a final 8 narrowed down by this spring and says he'll commit on signing day 2011 or maybe a few months before, he isnt sure yet. That's pretty much it

Good stuff!

UPDATE PER RIVALS:

VERY GOOD NEWS. This will standout to Green throughout this whole recruiting process and will be hard to forget IMO.