SIGNED RB Aaron Green

I just really fear that Texas will get him in the end. It's not very often that a top tier Texas kid gets away from them and if they do they almost always go to LSU or OU since it's a lot closer. I'm hoping that our relationships with Green can push him over the top and we can have a hell of a year next year for the icing on the cake, but I am still pretty fearful.

The HUGE thing is that it sounds like Andrew is going to play next fall and play a lot. If that be the case then I think that it increases our chances with Aaron. Also we have gotten in on him very early. People forget that it will be tough for people to beat us out as well on this one.

In the latest video update on rivals, Aaron breaks down his recruiting a little and the Army All American game. The interviewer asks him about Austin committing to AZ and Aaron's response is "it didn't hurt." Totally from the Nebraska perspective.....meaning it didn't hurt the Skers chances. I just love how you can obviously see he is thinking about Nebraska without even being asked about the school. We are in great position here.

I think his relationship with Ron Brown is the X factor

This is one of the big things we have going for us as well.

The Green family is a family of strong faith and religion. What better guy than Ron huh? Being a parent and listening to Ron Brown speak how can you not trust this man with your son? Send him up and have him speak with Owa's mom.

I heard and interview with Green, they asked what do you do when you are not working out or playing football, he replied "study my bible and be with my family"

sounds like a win to me... his brother and Ron Brown.

:yeah

Ron Brown is the man who should be recruiting him the hardest along with Beck.

If we want any chance at Aaron Green, then this needs to happen:

Via HI:

One thing he's not concerned with is competition.

"I don't care about the running backs [on campus], because I'm going to have compete with someone wherever I go," Green said. "The campus style, the coaches, the offense and can I picture myself there for five years or four years? I want to play in a balanced offense. I don't' want to run too much and I don't want to pass too much - Something that fits me just right."

Bo & Wats have been notified. Get that O fixed for next season so we can snag this kid.

If we want any chance at Aaron Green, then this needs to happen:

Via HI:

One thing he's not concerned with is competition.

"I don't care about the running backs [on campus], because I'm going to have compete with someone wherever I go," Green said. "The campus style, the coaches, the offense and can I picture myself there for five years or four years? I want to play in a balanced offense. I don't' want to run too much and I don't want to pass too much - Something that fits me just right."

Bo & Wats have been notified. Get that O fixed for next season so we can snag this kid.

We need to run the "Goldilocks Offense". Not too much run, not too much pass, but just right. :)