SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Its funny to me that A Green is waiting for his cuz and not jumping at the chance to play with his BROTHER. A brothers bond, I would think would be a stronger bond then a cuz. I feel NU will be the team to beat and I feel we will win his services. This kid is a stud. I would throw up in my mouth if he went to UT.

Its funny to me that A Green is waiting for his cuz and not jumping at the chance to play with his BROTHER. A brothers bond, I would think would be a stronger bond then a cuz. I feel NU will be the team to beat and I feel we will win his services. This kid is a stud. I would throw up in my mouth if he went to UT.

He isnt jumping at the opportunity to play with his cousin. It is his brother that is more important. But he said that If Austin were to come here that NU would be tough to turn down because we already have Andrew. He is very close with his family so that is why he said these things.

He isnt jumping at the opportunity to play with his cousin. It is his brother that is more important. But he said that If Austin were to come here that NU would be tough to turn down because we already have Andrew. He is very close with his family so that is why he said these things.

Hopefully our offense will live up to this so-called "change in direction" next year with some consistency. That'll probably help him make an informed decision.

Aaron has every opportunity in the world to come and retire his NU jersey and make a legacy for himself at NU.

We are building, and have always had a good stable of running backs out of Nebraska.

It has dipped, but even during BC era, we always got good backs, and that is a Nebraska tradition.

There are only a few other teams that also can claim running back success like we have had.

Oklahoma is one of them.

I expect Aaron will be at the spring game

does he even talk about us? or do you guys just get excited? i never see him say anything about NU.. wtf?

It has been said that NU is the leader for his committment because of his brother Andrew. We also run with a fullback in front of our backs like he likes to do.

does he even talk about us? or do you guys just get excited? i never see him say anything about NU.. wtf?

It has been said that NU is the leader for his committment because of his brother Andrew. We also run with a fullback in front of our backs like he likes to do.

Not to mention that Aaron has been on campus several times with his family. He was at the Big XII CCG also I believe. Aaron and the Coaches talk quite a bit from what Aaron has said in the past.

Not to mention that Aaron has been on campus several times with his family. He was at the Big XII CCG also I believe. Aaron and the Coaches talk quite a bit from what Aaron has said in the past.

IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!! DONT ANYONE TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT!!!! But IN MY OPINION I really think that he will be a husker.

IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!! DONT ANYONE TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT!!!! But IN MY OPINION I really think that he will be a husker.

Would be nice that is for sure.

Would be nice that is for sure.

2011 would= Monster Recruiting Class