SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Its not like he doesn't have a clue whats going on with our program his brother is on the team....

I'm sure hes well aware of the youth movement that is going on right now and hopefully he realized that our main RB today was our 4th string guy or worse starting the season.

Plus I'm sure he was impressed that Nebraska had more fans at the game than Baylor.

HI has a new AMP video up with Aaron, does anyone have any insight on what it was about or where he said he's at with recruiting? It's obvious we need a dynamic playmaker to make this offense really take off and Green could very well be that guy. With Moore, Reeves, Moudy, Qvale and A-Rod we should be making some pretty decent holes, now we just need that burner in the backfield.

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW, someone on the Rivals board heard from someone in Texas who knows recruiting pretty well that Aaron is a heavy NU lean at this point. Apparently, in Texas, they think that it will be basically a fight between us and USC for his services on the gridiron. That bodes well for us, if Aaron knows how to read depth charts...

as long as we get his cousin, i think its ours to miss. he will be the #1 back for two or three years and it would be awesome to have him!!