SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Never really had it gauged the way someone had it on rivals. The word is that Texas knows that they are behind and might just look in another direction early (Malcom Brown, Hershell Sims). Keep your fingers crossed, but we are in a great spot.

Never really had it gauged the way someone had it on rivals. The word is that Texas knows that they are behind and might just look in another direction early (Malcom Brown, Hershell Sims). Keep your fingers crossed, but we are in a great spot.

I can't help but think Green is ours to lose in the same way Jamal Turner is. Green having a brother on the team really helps our case though, which is why I have a hard time thinking he'll go anywhere else. I'm sure he'll take advantage of visiting other schools when it's all said and done, but at the end of the day, he'll sign his LOI at NU.

Burkhead, Robinson, Heard, Green, and Helu (sorta) sounds crowed to me. But hopefully a kid as talented as him isn't afraid of competition. I would use USC as a reference as to why being crowded isn't an issue, but I too would go to USC if I got a car and some cash as a welcome gift.

I'd love to see our RB unit start producing multiple 1,000 yd. rushers in the same season. It's not far-fetched. I think we have the talent to do it, but the OL will have to play their part in creating those types of opportunities.

I'd love to see our RB unit start producing multiple 1,000 yd. rushers in the same season. It's not far-fetched. I think we have the talent to do it, but the OL will have to play their part in creating those types of opportunities.

Next year we will have the talent and the depth on our OL to be able to have something that resembles an offense.

Hopefully the performance on O in the bowl game impressed Aaron...getting this kid would be so big for the future...

Does anyone know if Aaron was at the game since he brother is on the team? Enunwa and Turner were there.

Espn guys were touting us for next year and beyond. That has to help with our recruiting going forward and we usually compete for a lot of the same players as UA.

Hopefully the performance on O in the bowl game impressed Aaron...getting this kid would be so big for the future...

Does anyone know if Aaron was at the game since he brother is on the team? Enunwa and Turner were there.

Espn guys were touting us for next year and beyond. That has to help with our recruiting going forward and we usually compete for a lot of the same players as UA.

Not sure, but I think Rivals would've reported if he was there. That'd be my guess anyway. :dunno

Not sure, but I think Rivals would've reported if he was there. That'd be my guess anyway.

I haven't seen anything about him being there...however....id be very surprised if he wasn't watching it...but great point about the exposure from the announcers..they were giving us some serious props..