SIGNED RB Aaron Green

If we want any chance at Aaron Green, then this needs to happen:

Via HI:

One thing he's not concerned with is competition.

"I don't care about the running backs [on campus], because I'm going to have compete with someone wherever I go," Green said. "The campus style, the coaches, the offense and can I picture myself there for five years or four years? I want to play in a balanced offense. I don't' want to run too much and I don't want to pass too much - Something that fits me just right."

Bo & Wats have been notified. Get that O fixed for next season so we can snag this kid.

We need to run the "Goldilocks Offense". Not too much run, not too much pass, but just right. :)

badhhaa baaahh :snacks:

Ron Brown is absolutely our trump card over the competition.

Oh, and his brother helps too :P

lets hope he doesnt go to kansas and turner gill............

pretty sure turner already filled his staff.

I think he meant Aaron Green going to Kansas as a player. Not Brown going there as a coach.

No he meant Brown going there, there was speculation that he might head to KU.

Yeah I knew that, but I assumed that irieboy8 meant to watch out for Gill trying to recruit Green since he's also "God-centric" like Brown is.

In other words, a recruiting "holy war" between Gill & Brown. :lol:

Aaron Green favored NU and USC... but with the USC coaching change that gives NU a clear lead. I worry about 2 things... Texas a&m and Texas. The reason I say this is because Aaron's #1 priority with the school he picks is spirituality. He is a super spiritual guy who really wants a spiritual coaching staff and spiritual friends. Texas A&M definitely meets that!! Texas coach Mac Brown is a spiritual guy and Colt Mccoy and Jordan shipley were and went there with that in mind... Both of these schools have really good offenses so I feel they will be major contenders for him in the long run. *gulp*

Aaron Green favored NU and USC... but with the USC coaching change that gives NU a clear lead. I worry about 2 things... Texas a&m and Texas. The reason I say this is because Aaron's #1 priority with the school he picks is spirituality. He is a super spiritual guy who really wants a spiritual coaching staff and spiritual friends. Texas A&M definitely meets that!! Texas coach Mac Brown is a spiritual guy and Colt Mccoy and Jordan shipley were and went there with that in mind... Both of these schools have really good offenses so I feel they will be major contenders for him in the long run. *gulp*

Also, Florida.

Maybe Urban Meyer will have a dream that God commanded him to coach Aaron.