SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Simmer down ya'll, nothing confirmed yet

i know its still a big IF... i know

I don't see it as that big of an IF anymore. I see it more as a question of when.

well i guess its a now a big IF today will be the day WHEN it happens......

i'm still not gonna believe anything........ blame owa

:LOLtartar

However, unlike Owa AG isn't goinna wait till signing day to commit. Someone suggested to him to wait till the Army All-American game. He was totally aganst it; he said he is already drawing impatient and just wants to get it done with. If you ask me, he has already made his decision and is just waiting for his Husker visit to confirm it (wheher his decision is Nebraska or not).

I was talking to a friend that lives in San Antonio few weeks ago and he said he would be a beast in our pistol formation funny thing is I dont see his high school running the pistol.You think bo and company would use him in the pistol ? Ilooked at rivals few mins ago and it has nebraska at number 1 on his list ,and cal is in the running as well whats up wih that? :facepalm:

I was talking to a friend that lives in San Antonio few weeks ago and he said he would be a beast in our pistol formation funny thing is I dont see his high school running the pistol.You think bo and company would use him in the pistol ? Ilooked at rivals few mins ago and it has nebraska at number 1 on his list ,and cal is in the running as well whats up wih that? :facepalm:

Just wait until Sunday :thumbs