I would just like to say

that the topics of discussion and the discourse has really been great the last few weeks on this board even though I don't post too often (there are people here who show up just for the unity of it)...Talking about the past with level heads and good retrospect, the allegations facing former players, the spring game and inclusion of players not necessarily on the radar and real views and feelings of the upcoming season. Coupled with good humor with quick banter makes me glad i visit here often and get good insight, recruiting news, laughs, and varied opinions about our Cornhuskers. anyway, we got season tix for the second straight yr so hopefully i'll see a few of you at the games. good times, good times. Peace

Go Big Red

that the topics of discussion and the discourse has really been great the last few weeks on this board even though I don't post too often (there are people here who show up just for the unity of it)...Talking about the past with level heads and good retrospect, the allegations facing former players, the spring game and inclusion of players not necessarily on the radar and real views and feelings of the upcoming season. Coupled with good humor with quick banter makes me glad i visit here often and get good insight, recruiting news, laughs, and varied opinions about our Cornhuskers. anyway, we got season tix for the second straight yr so hopefully i'll see a few of you at the games. good times, good times. Peace

Go Big Red

Agreed! Nothing annoys me more when there's a good conversation going and people call to lock the threads because there's a little bit of controversy. I'm having a great time as well reading and posting. I just hope my work isn't tracking me! :-)

Huskerboard is numero uno!!!! Want to go to a lousy board just to see how great it is here? Try KSUfans.com, what a giant piece of garbage that site is! They have " we support the Brook Berringer flight school" " Pelini has downs syndrome" etc. Whatever you do don'y let them know your a Husker fan. They will find a way to trace your e-mail even though it's private, among other things. Real awful people there. This board and those that visit here often are Great!!!