It gets asked every year...but who do you really want to beat?

This arrogance is laughable. Nebraska is a very respected program traditionally, and the majority of fans are good people from those that I've met. But if your chalking up a win b/c "Baylor...is Baylor", then you obviously don't look at any other depth chart in the conference than your own. You likely didn't read any preseason predictions, but your own.

haha, calm the F down.

all I said was Baylor is Baylor. I never said "we'll beat Baylor easily...they suck"

In fact, I never said we'd win OR lose against Baylor. I just said Baylor is Baylor.

The original question was "who do you want to beat this year"

I listed the reason why I want to beat certain teams...others I don't worry so much about. Not that I don't worry so much about beating them because we usually always do, just that if we lose against them I won't get worked up too much about it. We don't have as big of a "rivalry" against ISU/Baylor/KU. I've got no problems with any of those three teams. If we win...great...if we lose...we move on. I'm more interested in beating the other teams I listed.

don't assume it was written in arrogance

besides...I'm a Nebraska fan. My team is going undefeated this year. Just as most every other fan thinks their team is going undefeated too. We'll have a conference full of undefeated teams!!

I'm just so used to the Aggies using that phrase that it sets off a fuse. No doubt Nebraska and Baylor do not have anything close to resembling a rivalry. Good luck next year.

In my case...anybody in the Big 12...ANYBODY!!!!

Also, anybody on the road, though that might be asking too much.... <_<

I bet USC wants to whip ur arses for stealing there uniforms. Just sayin...

USC won't play us because they fear us...

We had your Jayhawks beat last year but Mangino looked so sad and confused on the sidelines that we took mercy on him and let you win in order to put off the massive coronary event which is surely due sometime within the next year. We don't have an ambulance big enough to carry the guy to the emergency room and don't really want to be stigmatized by being "The Team That Created the Newest Farm Crisis By Killing It's Biggest Consumer...." This is Iowa after all....

Nebraska won because Chizek thought he was in Auburn already...plus I wanted that wedding proposal thing to come off as a good memory for all of those involved so convinced the team to take it easy on the Huskers.

Baylor...what the hell is a Baylor? Some kind of farm implement? A guy who helps criminals out of jail? No...I guess that would be a Ferentz... Still...we'll be mowing the field with Baylor.

*looks for bag of weed and rolling papers...get's back to the important things in life*

Did a cyclone fan just talk smack? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah. Even I'm staying humble on this board. Neither of our schools has any right to talk until a couple winning seasons present itself.

It's got to be Misery for me, because of their cocky fans. They got lucky when a couple of their 2 and 3 stars recruits really panned out, but they are gone now!

Guess they also lost a couple recruits to poor academics. I can't believe that they are STOOPSing so low to try to remain competitive in the North!

NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS 2009 BIG 12 NORTH CHAMPIONS!

:restore

In my case...anybody in the Big 12...ANYBODY!!!!

Also, anybody on the road, though that might be asking too much.... <_<

I bet USC wants to whip ur arses for stealing there uniforms. Just sayin...

USC won't play us because they fear us...

We had your Jayhawks beat last year but Mangino looked so sad and confused on the sidelines that we took mercy on him and let you win in order to put off the massive coronary event which is surely due sometime within the next year. We don't have an ambulance big enough to carry the guy to the emergency room and don't really want to be stigmatized by being "The Team That Created the Newest Farm Crisis By Killing It's Biggest Consumer...." This is Iowa after all....

Nebraska won because Chizek thought he was in Auburn already...plus I wanted that wedding proposal thing to come off as a good memory for all of those involved so convinced the team to take it easy on the Huskers.

Baylor...what the hell is a Baylor? Some kind of farm implement? A guy who helps criminals out of jail? No...I guess that would be a Ferentz... Still...we'll be mowing the field with Baylor.

*looks for bag of weed and rolling papers...get's back to the important things in life*

Did a cyclone fan just talk smack? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah. Even I'm staying humble on this board. Neither of our schools has any right to talk until a couple winning seasons present itself.

Oh, that is just Cy being his funny lovable self. You just have to come to appreciate his style....

As I stated before EVERYF$#KINGBODY!!!!!!!

Then I'll just repeat my answer..OU!

If we only won one game next year, I'd want it to do the most damage.

Also..OU is the only one on our schedule that we have a losing overall record against..we got some catching up to do..The rest, we have an almost insurmountable lead against.

You're really going to let a few noisy fans or nose pickin' players get under your skin?

It's got to be Misery for me, because of their cocky fans. They got lucky when a couple of their 2 and 3 stars recruits really panned out, but they are gone now!

Guess they also lost a couple recruits to poor academics. I can't believe that they are STOOPSing so low to try to remain competitive in the North!

NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS 2009 BIG 12 NORTH CHAMPIONS!

:restore

Its no surprise to any of us that went to the Big 8 basketball tourny back in the day, that Missouri fans would be a-holes once they got a taste of success in football. So I'm really looking for some payback, and you watch how quickly they jump off the bandwagon, and wallow in their past bad luck on the football feild( the catch, and the 5th down) once again.

I don't know where you are going with the academic casualties though, as every school has that problem.

I want to see Nebraska beat a top 15 team, not on a fluke but an actual win against a quality opponent.

If we can do that this year we will have a great season. Unfortunately I do not see that happening at this point.

VaTech at home is going to be tough, Kansas at home will be a challenge, and most likely will not be ranked in the top 15 by the time we play them. Oklahoma will clean our clocks here there or anywhere. Our only hope is Texas Tech playing like they have the last two years. Being ranked in the top 15 when they roll into town.

Beating Missouri or Baylor, Colorado or anyone else considered a rivals means nothing if we can not get a real win this year. I am not into that beat one team you hate makes you a winner. We need to establish we are team building and taking steps back to the elite level. Wins over Missouri, Colorado, Kansas mean very little in the big picture at this time. We have to set our goals higher than who we dislike.

Doesn't matter what I wear, I always look good. 60 years ago my father taught me, the clothes don't make the man but the man should know how to wear the right colthes in every situation.

T_O_B

~30 years ago, My Dad wore a a brown and orange plaid sports-coat and low cut boots with a zipper on the sides when he wanted to dress up..But..I forgave him...(It was the '70's).