Last Husker All-Big 12 QB?

Is the next one on the roster?

Yes. It'll be Zac Lee as a senior in '10 because McCoy, and more than likely Bradford, will be be gone to the NFL after this season.

So Nebraska has a brief one year window to get an all conference QB because once OU and UT find their replacements at QB they'll be "the #1a and 1b" QB selections when it comes to all conference honors for the next three of four years.

As a completely separate and utterly irrelevant issue: I still don't understand how Gerald McCoy, the DT from OU made all conference 1st team with almost half the "stats" as Suh.

<_<

Is the next one on the roster?

Yes. It'll be Zac Lee as a senior in '10 because McCoy, and more than likely Bradford, will be be gone to the NFL after this season.

So Nebraska has a brief one year window to get an all conference QB because once OU and UT find their replacements at QB they'll be "the #1a and 1b" QB selections when it comes to all conference honors for the next three of four years.

As a completely separate and utterly irrelevant issue: I still don't understand how Gerald McCoy, the DT from OU made all conference 1st team with almost half the "stats" as Suh.

<_<

No I think in 2010 it will be Griffin. But 2011 it will be Green :corndance

I would like to think Lee has a good shot at it. He did have some very good stats at the JC he was at. He has the pedigree to be a QB from his father, who could flat throw a football. It seems to me that he would have been coached up a bunch at what ever age, he decided to pick up a football. Okl saw some thing in him, as they were thinking of offering him a full ride also. I just have to think that if you have a dad that ws an NFL QB, that was good enough to be a starter, that you have a edge over most of your compition. His knee should be ready by now, and he has to be excited to take over this team, and make papa proud.

GBR!!!

Cody Hawkins hands down has it in the bag this year, oh you said All Big XII QB, not QB speed bump. My bad.

I agree, me thinks Griffin in 2010, and Green overtakes Lee next year after getting quality reps this year as the #2 QB and not redshirting. Come on bring it on as I have opened a huge can of worms that was once argued over about 50 topics ago.

Seriously though, Green will be All Big XII before Lee.

Cody Hawkins hands down has it in the bag this year, oh you said All Big XII QB, not QB speed bump. My bad.

I agree, me thinks Griffin in 2010, and Green overtakes Lee next year after getting quality reps this year as the #2 QB and not redshirting. Come on bring it on as I have opened a huge can of worms that was once argued over about 50 topics ago.

Seriously though, Green will be All Big XII before Lee.

You sir are way off. Lee has the goods and will be a very good QB. 2010 is Lee's year.