Game Do-over

Tough call.

I'll say TTech, that should've been a W dammit. Hopefully we'd have a different set of refs.

Mizzou would be a close second. Ya we had a horrid start against OU but they'd have still won by a fair amount in a rematch. The Mizzou game would have been way closer if we played at the end of the year.

Definitely the Virginia Tech game for me. If we played V-Tech ten times with last years teams, I bet we would've won 6 or 7. It was a game we really should have won, if not for turnovers, blown coverages, muffed punt returns, and penalties.

I would want a do-over with Missouri if we could have played them again at the end of the year. Missouri ran out of gas at the end of the season and we got hot. If we could have played them in November, I think it would have been much different.

I would not want a do-over with Texas Tech, because quite honestly I doubt we would do as well in the do-over as we actually did in real life. As much as I hate to admit it, the OU game probably wouldn't change much at all in a do-over either. (That said, we should beat Tech this year, minus Crabtree and Harrell, and do much better against OU in Lincoln)

I would say VTech as well. Oklahoma and Missouri would be tough wins even if played like we did towards the end of the year. Texas Tech was a heart breaker, but I still feel like Virginia Tech was a game we could have won. So that would be my choice. Texas Tech was a turn around moment and it was a great learning game on how to really combat pass happy teams so I don't think I would change that as it was a defining moment even though we lost.

I would say T Tech but we played so well that even if Nebraska had a do-over I don't think it would be any closer because of the way Tech played throughout the season. So I will say V Tech. I thought that we could have won that one! Also if I could move a game to the end of the season it would be the Mizzou game. If it was played during the last part of the year I think we would have won.

Tough call.

I'll say TTech, that should've been a W dammit. Hopefully we'd have a different set of refs.

Mizzou would be a close second. Ya we had a horrid start against OU but they'd have still won by a fair amount in a rematch. The Mizzou game would have been way closer if we played at the end of the year.

How do you feel that the refs cost us the Texas Tech game?

Tough call.

How do you feel that the refs cost us the Virginia Tech game?

Fixed your post for you.

I'd like to have a "do over" for the Missouri game. Make it late in the season because Nebraska progressed and became better whereas Missouri started to tank.

Did Missouri really start playing bad at the end of the year or did they play better teams? :dunno They lost to OSU, Texas, OU and KU. I guess they did struggle against Baylor but we struggled against CU a team that Mizzou beat 58-0. OSU, Texas, and OU were 3 of the better teams in the Nation last year and Mizzou always lays a turd against KU (yet they were still 27 seconds away from winning that as well). There is no denying that the game would have been closer, but they killed us at our place, it’s not like it was a close game that their talent put them over the top. They flat out took us to the woodshed. It was a 35 point difference, which is a pretty large number to overcome.

Va Tech on the other hand is a game we should have won and if we would have played it over or rewound the start of it that one may end up differently. Stupid interceptions, penalties and fumbles cost us that game. :bang

Did Missouri really start playing bad at the end of the year or did they play better teams? :dunno They lost to OSU, Texas, OU and KU. I guess they did struggle against Baylor but we struggled against CU a team that Mizzou beat 58-0. OSU, Texas, and OU were 3 of the better teams in the Nation last year and Mizzou always lays a turd against KU (yet they were still 27 seconds away from winning that as well). There is no denying that the game would have been closer, but they killed us at our place, it’s not like it was a close game that their talent put them over the top. They flat out took us to the woodshed. It was a 35 point difference, which is a pretty large number to overcome.

Va Tech on the other hand is a game we should have won and if we would have played it over or rewound the start of it that one may end up differently. Stupid interceptions, penalties and fumbles cost us that game. :bang

With how Missouri played against Oklahoma State and subsequently other games it just seemed that once they beat Nebraska in Lincoln it was like that was the only goal that season.

That, combined with their performance in the bowl game against Northwestern gave me the impression that as team Missouri tanked.

Because let's be honest here, if Missouri, especially on offense, would have been focused like they were against Nebraska, they would've beaten Northwestern by 50+ points.

JMO.