Huskers to wear throwbacks against La-Lafayette

Pelini is right, it was his fault. He lied about being a good defensive coach and he got caught at it. People should be upset with him. He has been exposed and there is no hiding it now. He's a liar and a hot head. dedhoarse:clap

What he really means to say is "I have a poster of Pelini on my wall and jerk the gerkin every night staring at it"

Pelini has to quit lying to everyone about being a good defensive coach.....

Translation: I'm really a jack-nut

He's just not a very good coach...and he's proved it against OU and MU

Is Latin for: I wish I could lick Hawkins' balls.

:rollin

All of Mousefaces wins have been against The Marshmallow Conference and teams ridden with injuries like the Buffs. Every time he goes up against a healthy team, he takes a seal clubbing of the worst kind. He has yet to beat a top 20 team and has taken some of the worst losses in NUB history. I'll take Hawk any day over the impostor. Give Hawk a healthy team and we'll see what Mouseface is really like. I see another seal clubbing in his future. dedhoarse:clap

All of Mousefaces wins have been against The Marshmallow Conference and teams ridden with injuries like the Buffs. Every time he goes up against a healthy team, he takes a seal clubbing of the worst kind. He has yet to beat a top 20 team and has taken some of the worst losses in NUB history. I'll take Hawk any day over the impostor. Give Hawk a healthy team and we'll see what Mouseface is really like. I see another seal clubbing in his future. dedhoarse:clap

You suck.

You know, part of me thinks 4CU should just be banned so his nonsense stops.

But then another part me feels like every minute he spends posting here is another minute sheep across Colorado are safe, and I don't feel so annoyed anymore.

I vote for the ban, I wasn't kidding when I mentioned this guy and being a dbag on another thread. The boy is dumber than a brick wall and about a worthless at 2 tits on a bull.

Dan Hawkins (through 37 games) 13-24, winning pct: .351

Lets review some hilarious losses under the Hawkins regime, shall we?

Montana St./ 19-10...Montana who?? :rollin

Colorado St./ 14-10..Ouch :laughpound

Baylor/ 34-31 (3OT)/ Triple OT loss to Baylor, seriously? :thumbs

Kansas St/ 34-21 ..always a funny loss if its against the Mildcats

*Note: You guys went 2-10 with wins against Iowa State and Texas Tech :dumdum

Kansas St./ 47-20 :lol: see above

#9 Missouri/ 55-10..an expected loss, sure, but Hawk would never let his team get beat that bad, right?

Florida St./ 21-39

#16 Missouri/ 58-0 Surely Hawk wouldn't allow his team to get beat that bad again, right? :LOLtartar

Texas A&M/ 17-24.. :facepalm:

Oklahoma St./17-30 ..an expected loss, but gotta give the laser wielding sCUm fans props...you stay classy! :thumbs

It's OK though, because I hear you guys are going to win 10 games next year :sarcasm

Hey, Maudfather, don't be too hard on Hawkins. He's earned a stellar .333 winning percentage against the Huskers. Of course, that one victory came when our former coach was imploding and he still gave up 51 points, but... you know. Moral victories.

Maybe six of those ten wins this year will be moral victories, too?

What cracks me up about the whole thing is, no matter what kind of spin and rah rah atmosphere you try to put on this game, you have to pay to watch it. This is fitting, because a good share of Nubraskas wins have been marshmallows. The tradition of scheduling 3-4 marshmallows every year made this possible. Do the math. It ain't all it's cracked up to being.....must not be because nobody want to televise it unless you suckers pay. Keep em out of jail..... :cop::cop::cop::cop: