Huskers to wear throwbacks against La-Lafayette

All of Mousefaces wins have been against The Marshmallow Conference and teams ridden with injuries like the Buffs. Every time he goes up against a healthy team, he takes a seal clubbing of the worst kind. He has yet to beat a top 20 team and has taken some of the worst losses in NUB history. I'll take Hawk any day over the impostor. Give Hawk a healthy team and we'll see what Mouseface is really like. I see another seal clubbing in his future. dedhoarse:clap

You suck.

Even a Clemson fan thinks this guy sucks :clap:rollin

What cracks me up about the whole thing is, no matter what kind of spin and rah rah atmosphere you try to put on this game, you have to pay to watch it. This is fitting, because a good share of Nubraskas wins have been marshmallows. The tradition of scheduling 3-4 marshmallows every year made this possible. Do the math. It ain't all it's cracked up to being.....must not be because nobody want to televise it unless you suckers pay. Keep em out of jail..... :cop::cop::cop::cop:

:hellloooo

Hey, Sally, been looking for you. What'cha been doin hid'n behind mommies skirt. Co'mon puss cake join me in the "woodshed" and bring your friends you will need them!

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

WHOOOO.......I don't think that I've ever since T_O_Bull soooo pissed before......I'd watch out there NonNebraskans4CU

think Bo will run out of the tunnel dressed like Devaney?

post-825-1246371132.jpg

Hell no! Put Bo in a old school sweatshirt and coaching shorts! There would be a lot of Bogasms on that Saturday in Lincoln!

Love the idea of the retro unis! 300 consecutive is something nobody can touch and it will continue on, well; FOREVER!!!

GBR!

SUPERBUNNY

It really is a shame that "he whose name shall not be mentioned" had to schedule such an opponent to commemorate our 300th sellout with. Yes, he may of been thinking "easy victory, why spoil such an occasion with a loss?" But as mentioned earlier, the only people who will be able to watch the game our those who order it on PPV or show up to the game. Scheduling a more difficult opponent would have assured us some better TV coverage.

It really is a shame that "he whose name shall not be mentioned" had to schedule such an opponent to commemorate our 300th sellout with. Yes, he may of been thinking "easy victory, why spoil such an occasion with a loss?" But as mentioned earlier, the only people who will be able to watch the game our those who order it on PPV or show up to the game. Scheduling a more difficult opponent would have assured us some better TV coverage.

Pedy

Doesn't the AD schedule games? Sidebar: How much input does the coach have?

Nubraska can try all the gimmicks they want but it won't change the fact that they will never be able to reclaim the glory days of the past. Putting on some old, moldy jerseys won't bring them back. At least they will look as slow as they were back then. :clap:clap:clap:nanalama

At least we had glory days.

Your "glory days," under the oozing puddle of excrement known as Gary Barnett, included:

1. Sexually harrassing your own female kicker,

2. Recruiting parties where, afterwards, women made allegations of being assaulted and raped,

3. Dubious recruiting tactics, bordering on illegality, under Rick Nuehiesel, and

4. Practically 3/4ths your team showing up on the police blotter.

You know what's so funny? All of your victories over Nebraska since 2001 have come during the period of time where we were down and going through hard times. We had to fall off the top of the mountain before you could beat us. Now, we're on our way back to the top and we'll resume owning your a** every year. I would say get used to losing but then again you're a sCUm fan-you invented, and subsequently perfected, losing.

Pedy

He might have, but most schools have special directors to schedule games for each sport.

Nubraska can try all the gimmicks they want but it won't change the fact that they will never be able to reclaim the glory days of the past. Putting on some old, moldy jerseys won't bring them back. At least they will look as slow as they were back then. :clap:clap:clap:nanalama

Its nice to see that CU fans still know how to spell! Isn't there a CU board you should be on?

Pedy

I have always been under the impression that the athletic director is at least the head go-to for scheduling non-conference games, but maybe I was mistaken.

If what I think is correct, I would imagine that the head coach has about as much say as the AD would allow for input. But I could be (and probably am) wrong! :lol:

some of us are glad to have PPV for any Husker game. I will enjoy seeing those uniforms. And the opponent??? do we really care when it is Husker Football?? Sit here in Oklahoma and listen to this garbage that is said about these Gooners. I will take Husker football any way it comes. I even sat in the stands in Norman and watched us get beat but still left proud that I am a Husker fan and not one of the Gooners!!!!!

some of us are glad to have PPV for any Husker game. I will enjoy seeing those uniforms. And the opponent??? do we really care when it is Husker Football?? Sit here in Oklahoma and listen to this garbage that is said about these Gooners. I will take Husker football any way it comes. I even sat in the stands in Norman and watched us get beat but still left proud that I am a Husker fan and not one of the Gooners!!!!!

you tell em!! GO BIG RED! :koolaid2:

Not to mention the fact that by doing an event such as this, between the Ticket sales, merchandising, pay per view revenue and auction the Nebraska Athletic Dept will in all possibility make as much from this ONE game against a non conference sunbelt cupcake than Colorado will make from their home game ticket sales for the ENTIRE season.