Huskers to wear throwbacks against La-Lafayette

I guarantee that this will get major airtime that weekend on ESPN. For all of there faults, they love stories like this. Any pub is great for recruiting, especially pub that shows how loyal a fan base is. Might help open some eyes.

Nobody gives a rats rear end.....trust me

haha speakin of which i think i feel the same way about Colorado

Can we ban him now?

I think the mods know about this guy. He will be gone soon. No one else on the other sites can stand this kid, because all he does is pull this crap. I feel bad for him, because I am pretty sure he has no friends and he seems like a pretty weird kid.

Great idea!! I think I'm gonna drop the money for the PPV to see this game

Just a stupid question, but I'm guessing they chose 1962 because that's the year the sellout streak started?

Since no one officially answered you: yes 1962 was when the streak started. Not that you couldn't have read the rest of the thread. :)

BTW--I like how you are messing with the troll. :thumbs

Can we ban him now?

I think the mods know about this guy. He will be gone soon. No one else on the other sites can stand this kid, because all he does is pull this crap. I feel bad for him, because I am pretty sure he has no friends and he seems like a pretty weird kid.

I can see it now, he's 38 years old, naked on a folding chair in his parents basement. Pretty sad existence if you ask me............

What cracks me up about the whole thing is, no matter what kind of spin and rah rah atmosphere you try to put on this game, you have to pay to watch it. This is fitting, because a good share of Nubraskas wins have been marshmallows. The tradition of scheduling 3-4 marshmallows every year made this possible. Do the math. It ain't all it's cracked up to being.....must not be because nobody want to televise it unless you suckers pay. Keep em out of jail..... :cop::cop::cop::cop:

:hellloooo

Hey, Sally, been looking for you. What'cha been doin hid'n behind mommies skirt. Co'mon puss cake join me in the "woodshed" and bring your friends you will need them!

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

Yeah, that's terrible. :facepalm:

This is their game and if I had to give my seat up to a blue haired lady clad in RED I would. I love these folks, if they would just open up Memorial Stadium for a week end "Husker Fest" think of the stories you would come away with.

T_O_B

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

I'm going to be sure to get that day requested off of work, or at least be off by 3:30pm or so because I'm sure my family will get the PPV or my Wife and I will go somewhere to watch it at the bar.

For Nebraska vs Oklahoma in 2009, the teams should wear "throwbacks" too. I hope Husker Hounds and places sell some authentic stuff in regards to the 300th win, they'll sell a ton.

I'm going to be sure to get that day requested off of work, or at least be off by 3:30pm or so because I'm sure my family will get the PPV or my Wife and I will go somewhere to watch it at the bar.

For Nebraska vs Oklahoma in 2009, the teams should wear "throwbacks" too. I hope Husker Hounds and places sell some authentic stuff in regards to the 300th Sellout, they'll sell a ton.

I gotcha! :thumbs