Ten most obnoxious fan bases

What kind of obnoxious are we talking about? There are different types. Oklahomans are obnoxious because they are always good, always hyped and always standing in the way. Colorado fans are obnoxious because no matter how bad they are in any given year....they're way better than Nebraska. What about the other teams on the Colorado schedule? They flat out don't care.

Thats is such an awesome list. Such a spot on pick with #1 Notre Dame.... I really really hate Notre Dame and thier "awesome" football program that is way over-covered by national media......Lou Holtz

i actually think that list is terrible and she is doing little more than rabble rousing with the larger fan bases. This is like rush limbaugh translated to sports, essentially.

I got beef.

#6 Clemson

Do you get the feeling that Clemson fans feel they belong in the SEC and tend to over-compensate for it? They call their stadium Death Valley and chant "Tiger bait" at visiting teams, but honestly, what have they done in the last 10 years? A golf championship in 2003? ("Spin that wedge! Sink that putt!") These SEC-wannabe fans are downright delusional. - Lisa Horne

Death Valley was first used by Clemson, not LSU. The coach of Presbyterian College, in SC, said that Clemson's stadium was where his teams went to die, hence the start of the term 'Death Valley.' LSU stadium was called Deaf Valley and has morphed into Death Valley over time.

I have never once heard 'Tiger bait' chanted at a Clemson game. Period.

And finally, there is no way we're more obnoxious than Ohio State, Florida, and Bama.

Lisa Horne, get your facts straight. B****.

I'm actually a little offended Nebraska didn't make the list. If you really look at the list, it's a list of some of the top programs with the most history. They put OU at 4 because their fans expect a top 10 each and every year. Didn't we used to do that? I can think of a lot of other obnoxious fans out there that didn't make the list with CU and MU being on there.

I'm actually a little offended Nebraska didn't make the list. If you really look at the list, it's a list of some of the top programs with the most history. They put OU at 4 because their fans expect a top 10 each and every year. Didn't we used to do that? I can think of a lot of other obnoxious fans out there that didn't make the list with CU and MU being on there.

used to? USED TO? <_< i still expect it each and every season!!! :box:box:box

Good list but Missouri and Colorado should be on there entirely because of lack of knowledge with anything having to do with college football. Not to mention they get 1 solid victory and they don't shut up about it for years.

Same could be said about alot of Nebraska fans. lack a knowledge of anything not Nebraska. If you only knew how many times I had to tell a NE fan, BTW its Daniel not Daniels

:clap

used to? USED TO? <_< i still expect it each and every season!!! :box:box:box

Apparently, we don't. We didn't make the list.