Jaivorio Burkes'

Jaivorio has had health problems since he got on campus. Mainly had to do with extremely high blood pressure then and somewhat now.

However, Jaivorio is battling other issues now. I'm sure it will come out in time and I guess it is somewhat starting to trickle out now.

Jaivorio doesn't need to concern himself with football at all. Kid just needs to get better.

By the way it's been talked about and because nothing has been released, I assume it is something very serious, more serious than high blood pressure. I wouldn't say it's anything as bad as cancer, but at the same time I don't think it is too far a stretch to say it could be something serious like that.

Just speculating though.

By the way it's been talked about and because nothing has been released, I assume it is something very serious, more serious than high blood pressure. I wouldn't say it's anything as bad as cancer, but at the same time I don't think it is too far a stretch to say it could be something serious like that.

Just speculating though.

i had thought it was a blood disease.

I think the deal was that he's lost a lot of weight during the offseason (like 30+ pounds) due to an illness. I'm pretty sure it was a blood disease, it was a while ago when I read it.

thanks for the info...hope the kid gets his health back....

Just speculating though.

It is worse than high blood pressure.

But with medical stuff and it being someone elses business, they can tell the public when they are ready. This has been something that is known about for months, so the Burkes' must want to keep this pretty private for at least a little while longer.