Sport.... not a sport

Auto racing is NOT a sport. Ohhh look at me, I can sit behind the wheel and drive in a circle for hours and hours. Sometimes I sweat when I drive to the grocery store b/c it is too hot....is that a sport then?

How about curling???? It is an Olympic "sport", but I just don't see how it can be a sport....I say no.

Auto racing is NOT a sport. Ohhh look at me, I can sit behind the wheel and drive in a circle for hours and hours. Sometimes I sweat when I drive to the grocery store b/c it is too hot....is that a sport then?

How about curling???? It is an Olympic "sport", but I just don't see how it can be a sport....I say no.

ha you act like the NASCAR, or whatever form of auto racing, are just kicking back on cruise control. I absolutely love NASCAR, but it isn't a sport in the same way as something like football, but I can guarantee NASCAR takes a lot more out of a person physically than Baseball does.

Not a sport and if you play, or do, these things you are not an athlete...

Poker

Spelling Bee

Baseball--That's not to say there aren't athletes playing baseball

Curling

Bowling

Anything X Games related

Horse racing

Nascar

Surfing, a sport or not?

We can just narrow this down to say "If your waist size can be bigger than your height, and you can still do it well, it's not a sport."

Surfing - definitely a sport. One of the hardest things physically I've tried to do.

Poker

Spelling Bee

Curling

Bowling

Anything X Games related

Horse racing

Nascar

Surfing, a sport or not?

Baseball? it has BALL in it, it has to be a sport! i don't make these rules i'm just sayin

ha you act like the NASCAR, or whatever form of auto racing, are just kicking back on cruise control. I absolutely love NASCAR, but it isn't a sport in the same way as something like football, but I can guarantee NASCAR takes a lot more out of a person physically than Baseball does.

I still don't think NASCAR is anywhere near a sport. You sit in a car...granted you do sweat, but you SIT and hold onto a steering wheel and listen to someone tell you how and where to drive. Sorry, I just don't have respect for these drivers. You don't have to be an athlete by any means....at least in baseball you need to be able to run, swing a bat, catch a ball, etc.

Poker

Spelling Bee

Curling

Bowling

Anything X Games related

Horse racing

Nascar

Surfing, a sport or not?

How is baseball not a sport???

Poker

Spelling Bee

Curling

Bowling

Anything X Games related

Horse racing

Nascar

Surfing, a sport or not?

How is baseball not a sport???

baseball is a sport lol, running, catching, throwing, swinging a bat, sliding, diving...sport :)