What state do you live in?

Born in El Salvdor...but raised in Stanton, NE....on a side note....I was stationed in the United Kingdom and one of the country's brocast company aired the Miami-Nebraska Rose bowl game. It was disappointing of course but I was able to see my HUSKERS... :clap

borned and raised

honolulu hawaii........

Wow, what's your story?

my dad was from lincoln (have visited the state about 4 times... dream of seeing a game in lincoln) and moved out to hawaii after dropping out of UNL after two years due to personal reasons (had to help jail bird brother) cruised in hawaii and met my mom who was also born in hawaii.. and thus my story... just have a lot of fond memories of watching husker games on TV and especially on the radio with my dad growing up... and lots of fun stories from his days on campus and his fraternity days going to football games..... been a hawaii born and bred husker fan for life!!!

i have only seen 1 husker game : Nebraska vs. Wake Forest when i was living in NC.... (which we won!)

BUT

I hope to fly out to see Nebraska play U Dub in in Washington and hopefully UCLA....

on a side note i love across the street from the head coach of the University of Hawaii football team and i always ask him to bring out nebraska out here.... he just laughs and so do i... but one can dream in a perfect world.... BRAH i FUNKING LOVE THIS FOOTBALL TEAM SOO MUCH!!