S/RB Ricky Thenarse

I will keep that in mind next time several people jump on my case when someone ends up going someplace else. <_<

People can't give credit where it's due, but are willing to be the first people in line with the pitch forks. A case so often in particular with your DJR. Keep batting, i am sure you will hit a home run someday like the rest of posters who think it is their god given right to know what you know. It's become a provide a source or shut up mentality around here and i decided a couple of months ago to keep the recruiting information to myself and just shut up about it instead of having people jump on my case.

I wonder how many people email the Omaha World Herald, Lincoln Journal star..etc asking them to provide who their anonymous source are or shut up about it and not print it :dumdum

Is that not the truth? It is documented that he will committ to Oregon in one place, then Nebraska another? If he goes to Nebraska you are right as predicted, if he goes to Oregon, you are right as predicted, and you point it out regardless of which one. That's a fact, my friend, I don't have to step up to the plate. As for whatever else you said, I will take you to the woodshed and give you your due course if you want to get a thick head with me. If you have noticed, I have been pretty courteous and respectful to you, I just call a spade a spade, respect that. :thumbs

No offense, but if you say 'yes' over here, and 'no' over there, it is pretty easy to come back in the end and say you were right and predicted it regardless of the outcome

I will keep that in mind next time several people jump on my case when someone ends up going someplace else. <_<

People can't give credit where it's due, but are willing to be the first people in line with the pitch forks. A case so often in particular with your DJR. Keep batting, i am sure you will hit a home run someday like the rest of posters who think it is their god given right to know what you know. It's become a provide a source or shut up mentality around here and i decided a couple of months ago to keep the recruiting information to myself and just shut up about it instead of having people jump on my case.

I wonder how many people email the Omaha World Herald, Lincoln Journal star..etc asking them to provide who their anonymous source are or shut up about it and not print it :dumdum

nameless I like your tidbits of info. I know a recruit can change his mind in the game at anytime. Keep on with the info.

I wonder how many people email the Omaha World Herald, Lincoln Journal star..etc asking them to provide who their anonymous source are or shut up about it and not print it  :dumdum

Is that not the truth? It is documented that he will commit to Oregon in one place, then Nebraska another? If he goes to Nebraska you are right as predicted, if he goes to Oregon, you are right as predicted, and you point it out regardless of which one. That's a fact, my friend, I don't have to step up to the plate. As for whatever else you said, I will take you to the woodshed and give you your due course if you want to get a thick head with me. If you have noticed, I have been pretty courteous and respectful to you, I just call a spade a spade, respect that. :thumbs

Haha..really that's what i said huh? That he would commit to 2 schools. That response above jsut proved 1 thing to me. Just like Formerfan, you don't read everything that's posted on this board, or if you do, you don't bother to read it all and just skim through a post.

Timeline:

OCT 30: ######: As far as Ricky Thenarse is involved, he will end up a husker when it's all said and done (Link)

Nov: *Then i mentioned in a couple of threads in the middle of Nov that Ricky has major grade problem issues

DEC 1: ######: Ricky will be visiting Oregon. Don't be suprised if he pulls the trigger and commits to them. I am not saying he will do it definetly, but there's a STRONG possibility (Link)

DEC 3rd:

Ricky will be visiting Oregon. Don't be suprised if he pulls the trigger and commits to them. I am not saying he will do it definetly, but there's a STRONG possibility

Thats funny, what about this quote from you in the Quintin Carter thread:

As far as Ricky Thenarse is involved, he will end up a husker when it's all said and done.

Good job quoting me on a post over a month old. Just to get you up to speed since you don't bother to read all the threads in this forum. Ricky Thenarse IS NOT going to qualify academically to NU. He knows this, and THAT is why he will end up at Oregon or Fresno St. If he wasn't having academic problems, yes, i stand by what i said and that he would end up a husker, but that's not the case. At the time not many people knew how bad he was doing in school untill recently.

When a recruit visits, there are certain things they have to do before they can visit officially. One of those things is sending in your transcripts. Ricky visited Sep 9th in which he had a 2.6 GPA at the time. Right now he's at 2.2 and is about 300 points shy of qualifying on the ACT for NU. That's another reason why USC, UCLA and Cal (the hometown schools) have not offered him because they know he wont make the grades. Can you cite the last time a 4 star recruit from the L.A area did not get heavily pursued by one of those 3 schools? Don't think so

Apparently time stands still in your world and things don't change over the course of a month. Just out of curiosity..what did you have for lunch last Friday? I am done arguing this with you because it will lead nowhere. If you want to argue it anymore, then it will be a one sided conversation. If you want to attack me in the Woodshed, go ahead. I don't really care anymore. I am damned if i do and damned if i don't either way and people can make their own conclusions of "he said, she said"

Haha..really that's what i said huh? That he would commit to 2 schools. That response above jsut proved 1 thing to me. Just like Formerfan, you don't read everything that's posted on this board, or if you do, you don't bother to read it all and just skim through a post.

I am sorry that I do not read everything that you post and take it for gold like some do. This has happened on SEVERAL recruit prospect threads, where you say one thing, then flop to the other, then come back and say you were right all along(See Danzell Issac thread, see Maurice Purify thread, see the infamous Cruz Barrett thread: "I knew this was going to happen, I just wasn't going to tell anyone, but now let me get you up to speed." Give me a break.

Apparently time stands still in your world and things don't change over the course of a month.

How so, because someone dares to question the mighty nameless? Once again, give me a break.

Just out of curiosity..what did you have for lunch last Friday?

I had a Buffalo Chicken sandwich at Hooter's in Mesquite, Texas. I don't see how that is relevant though. :thumbs

I am done arguing this with you because it will lead nowhere.

That is very true, you are trying to argue against things that you have posted in the past and are documented, so it is pointless.

If you want to argue it anymore, then it will be a one sided conversation. If you want to attack me in the Woodshed, go ahead.

Look, pal, I don't get where all this hostility comes from. Me and you got into it a while back, but since then, you should have noticed I have been pretty respectful of you and what you post, and likewise yourself to me. I questioned something that was a point of discussion that was very sketchy at best and you get very defensive and jump all over my case. I don't get it.

I don't really care anymore.

I don't really see the point in arguing over it, because it is pointless, but I don't see the point in making excuses for your own BS either, JMO.

I am damned if i do and damned if i don't either way and people can make their own conclusions of "he said, she said"

No, you aren't damned if you do or don't, but when you cover both sides, then later come out and gloat and say "I told you so all along" it makes you look like a tool.

Listen, I don't think anything more really needs to be said. Sorry for possibly adding an unnecessary post to the Ricky Thenarse thread. I am done, respond, don't respond, ask me if I understand english, whatever. Let's get back to football.

Come on Ricky, get those grades up!

See Danzell Issac thread, see Maurice Purify thread, see the infamous Cruz Barrett thread:

See here's the thing you don't understand and you never will because you are stubborn to admit it. What i say about one recruit today will mean nothing tommarow or in a week, month because tommarow is another day and something else new happens. So it's not about what recruiting information i post, it's the fact you think people supposedly take my word as gold, thus making it a personal thing out of jealousy. Are you saying you are craving some attention? Otherwise you just insulted everyone on this board with that statement and made them look like idiots by saying they don't have a brain to think for themselves and supposedly follow me like a cult.

I had some respect for you, but now you managed to completly lose all respect and dignity in my eyes. Let's just ignore each other, i think it's better for both of us.