Cy's Amazing Pre-Season Predictions

I can say TAH ready . :moreinteresting Only my can be TAH.

I am not perdict record,but GBR is THursday night game at TAH .

If that on ESPN? Who can say?

I quit read this thing CY start, not his fautl, but what the hell was that all? i just click and put this on the end if okay.

So iguess we bettr play some game on then some one can say I told you so and a nother can say you"re a dumbutt and so on. It"S good to be internets.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

I quit read this thing CY start, not his fautl, but what the hell was that all? i just click and put this on the end if okay.

So iguess we bettr play some game on then some one can say I told you so and a nother can say you"re a dumbutt and so on. It"S good to be internets.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Tuff Tiger has spoken. :worship

I think people are really underestimating the depth at coaching we have at Nebraska. I see the Huskers in B12 Championship!

Not trying to be a debbie down here, but even the previous staff managed to get us into the B12 Championship game. While this is a good step, it really means very little. It will mean something when we actually have a legitimate shot at winning the Big 12. Can anyone help pump enough :koolaid2: into me to make me feel like we have a legitimate shot at beating Texas or OU this year? Actually, is there anyone out there that believe any North team has a legitimate shot this year at beating OU or Texas?

I think people are really underestimating the depth at coaching we have at Nebraska. I see the Huskers in B12 Championship!

Not trying to be a debbie down here, but even the previous staff managed to get us into the B12 Championship game. While this is a good step, it really means very little. It will mean something when we actually have a legitimate shot at winning the Big 12. Can anyone help pump enough :koolaid2: into me to make me feel like we have a legitimate shot at beating Texas or OU this year? Actually, is there anyone out there that believe any North team has a legitimate shot this year at beating OU or Texas?

Scientists say with the increased warming of the atmosphere, sea levels are sure to rise, eventually swamping and them submerging Texas and Oklahoma. As a matter of fact, all teams in the South and a few in the North (Kansas and K-State) are located on the floodplain of the Great Nebraska Sea within perhaps a few short years, will find their respective colleges under 30 feet of sea water. Only Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa State and Missouri are safe from this deluge...but MU will probably go in the next big earthquake.

There you go...hope for the future and a shot at ocean front property besides! Think how well that will go over with recruits!

Course all this depends on whether Al Gore and his cabaal of Global Warming whacko priests are correct... <_<

Scientists say with the increased warming of the atmosphere, sea levels are sure to rise, eventually swamping and them submerging Texas and Oklahoma. As a matter of fact, all teams in the South and a few in the North (Kansas and K-State) are located on the floodplain of the Great Nebraska Sea within perhaps a few short years, will find their respective colleges under 30 feet of sea water. Only Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa State and Missouri are safe from this deluge...but MU will probably go in the next big earthquake.

There you go...hope for the future and a shot at ocean front property besides! Think how well that will go over with recruits!

Course all this depends on whether Al Gore and his cabaal of Global Warming whacko priests are correct... <_<

well that just sucks.

Isn't KU built atop of the only hill in Kansas? Is that not enough to save them?

Isn't KU built atop of the only hill in Kansas? Is that not enough to save them?

You're thinking about their coach.... <_<

Actually...if they use Mangino as a flotation device they may be okay.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

My moment, albeit however brief, of Zen. :dumdum

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

OK Jen you had Zen during this, but could you possibly tell me what the hell "TAH" is? :dumdum

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

OK Jen you had Zen during this, but could you possibly tell me what the hell "TAH" is? :dumdum

Tough as Hurricane.

It used to be TAR (tough as Rain) but TT upgraded it.

If you want why it means that, it is not for us to understand TuffTiger, only to appreciate him.

You're thinking about their coach.... <_<

Actually...if they use Mangino as a flotation device they may be okay.

Why do you think we hired the guy? Floods comin.

Tuff Tiger rescues another thread! :lol: