with the season being 2 weeks away....

As far as the depth chart is concerned, I think we have the offense pretty much figured out (as far as starters go at least). Christensen and Henry are battling for that right guard/tackle spot (can't remember which) and the other wide receivers still need to fill themselves in behind Paul.

Defensively, the line and corner situation is pretty much figured out. I think the safety and linebacking area is where the most competition is going on. There are a lot of young guys fighting in the linebacking spot, so it should be great to see who comes out on top.

As far as the depth chart is concerned, I think we have the offense pretty much figured out (as far as starters go at least). Christensen and Henry are battling for that right guard/tackle spot (can't remember which) and the other wide receivers still need to fill themselves in behind Paul.

Defensively, the line and corner situation is pretty much figured out. I think the safety and linebacking area is where the most competition is going on. There are a lot of young guys fighting in the linebacking spot, so it should be great to see who comes out on top.

christensen and henry are battling for the RG position, and the 2 jones' are going for RT (DJ and Marcel)

personally i'd like to see a all jones right side with dj at guard and marcel at tackle.

who are the starting corners?

Dude, I forgot Cally went with all white unis against CU in 2007.

Man, that pisses me off still....

Sweet Pic though!!

yea i hated those uni's too...and man was that a cold game...i still get chills thinking about it.

and thanks about the pic.

That was a cold game????

HANC and myself with some of our friends where at the 1991 game in 10 degree weather and drove out

on I80 when it was shut down. Now that was cold.

:cheers

christensen and henry are battling for the RG position, and the 2 jones' are going for RT (DJ and Marcel)

personally i'd like to see a all jones right side with dj at guard and marcel at tackle.

who are the starting corners?

Right now it appears that West and Amukamara are leading SLIGHTLY over Dennard, Blue, and Gomes. As far as DJ competing at RG, I don't think DJ will get much time at Guard at all. I can't recall him getting much practice time at all at Guard, he has pretty much been locked in at Tackle.