Osborne 'outraged' with Pelini?

Apparently this Mark Kriegel guy knows more than any of our local writers.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9980116...Beasley,-others

Scroll down a bit to see this...

"Tough week for Nebraska. First, former cornhusker running back Thunder Collins was convicted of murder. Then Bo Pelini dismissed another running back, Quentin Castille, for an unspecified violation of team rules.

Word is, Tom Osborne is outraged. At Pelini."

Word is, Kriegel is an idiot...

Apparently this Mark Kriegel guy knows more than any of our local writers.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9980116...Beasley,-others

Scroll down a bit to see this...

"Tough week for Nebraska. First, former cornhusker running back Thunder Collins was convicted of murder. Then Bo Pelini dismissed another running back, Quentin Castille, for an unspecified violation of team rules.

Word is, Tom Osborne is outraged. At Pelini."

Word is, Kriegel is an idiot...

How in the hell did you find that? I kinda feel sorry if you had to read all his ramblings to get the Nebraska part, because it appears the author is indeed a tool and we are all dumber for having read it. <_<

Haven't any of you figured out that his Osborne comment was actually a tongue in cheek dig at Osborne since he apparently feels Osborne would have kept a bad seed, ala L.P. or the previously mentioned Thunder Collins.

Sure Thunder played at Nebraska, but its hard to fault the Huskers for Thunder's actions after he's no longer a part of the program.

Haven't any of you figured out that his Osborne comment was actually a tongue in cheek dig at Osborne since he apparently feels Osborne would have kept a bad seed, ala L.P. or the previously mentioned Thunder Collins.

I did not figure that out. I put all of three seconds into thinking about what he wrote, determined it was not worth my time, and moved on. I'm sure you're right, though. Kudos to you for having the courage to read through that to figure out what he was saying. I sure didn't. :lol:

Sure Thunder played at Nebraska, but its hard to fault the Huskers for Thunder's actions after he's no longer a part of the program.

HAHA!

Now I get it...