Will Compton #1 Mike Linbacker

What day's the depth chart?

Not sure. There was some talk about the defensive back depth chart coming out as early as Monday, so we may see something similar from the linebackers around that time. I think it will be Compton and Dillard at Mike and probably Lawrence then May at weak side.

sweet!!!!

I wonder why they decided to let this info come out? I guess we are getting pretty close to the depth chart being released, doesn't it usually come out on Tuesday before the game?

We are damn close to 1 week away from gameday!!!

If Rickey T can end up winning the starting job then I will be really pumped!!!!!

sweet!!!!

I wonder why they decided to let this info come out? I guess we are getting pretty close to the depth chart being released, doesn't it usually come out on Tuesday before the game?

Coach Carl said after practice he was running with the 1's... but Dillard is still in the mix.

So I wouldn't say it's a sure thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

What day's the depth chart?

Not sure. There was some talk about the defensive back depth chart coming out as early as Monday, so we may see something similar from the linebackers around that time. I think it will be Compton and Dillard at Mike and probably Lawrence then May at weak side.

starters (in the 4-3) should be may, compton and fisher, with may and fisher starting in the nickel.

Compton's gonna be a good one! Fisher will be a star! I have never been too high on Theanaurs, he spends too much effort at trying to lay the lumber every play. If he can control that urge every single play and take care of his assignment first then I'm all for it. He is a super star on speicial teams though!

Compton's gonna be a good one! Fisher will be a star! I have never been too high on Theanaurs, he spends too much effort at trying to lay the lumber every play. If he can control that urge every single play and take care of his assignment first then I'm all for it. He is a super star on speicial teams though!

Since when do we have a dinosaur on the team?

:yeah I couldn't have said it better myself

We'll see some growing pains this season but damn these guys are going to be nasty in the next couple seasons. I can maybe see us using some 3-4 in the future just to get Fisher, Compton, Martin, and May on the field together flying to the rock.

Opps, forgot I had to double check all my spelling.